DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
you'll never guess what I'm making

hl2_2017-05-27_23-54-42.png

Zombine

Nebulae
kill me i don't like working on this.

on the bright side, the animation is smooth and it's pretty.

hl2_2017-05-28_13-11-48.png

currently doing the UI framework first, so not much actually works. once the UI is done, I'll be implementing mechanics (PT name changing, kicking members, etc)

Reactions: List

Zombine

Nebulae
Video of UI.
Still not fully functional. Joining and leaving PTs is not finished. (you see i clicked cancel instead of ok for reassigning pt)
For demo purposes I have empty PTs, but in the release version an empty PT will be automatically deleted.
The menu also does live updates (as best as it can, at least)
Your current PT is given a white outline in the menu, and PT leads have a green outline in the info box (disabled rn for testing)

Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
when the desperate "developers" of other communities see you've released something new and CP related, so they try to steal your server files and claim it as their own

putty_2017-05-29_01-36-04.png

vVkoPPU.gif
svensis is a fucking retard lol, swear they banned him off c16 because all of his free plugins had backdoors which gave him owner rank which he was using to completely fuck over servers as well as the fact he was doing the above to other people.

D

Deleted member 930

svensis is a fucking retard lol, swear they banned him off c16 because all of his free plugins had backdoors which gave him owner rank which he was using to completely fuck over servers as well as the fact he was doing the above to other people.
Good thing we know him now. He cant fuck us over because we can predict what he would do

Vertigo

I'm going to the gym now! I swear!
Nebulae
Mr. Zombine, will dispatch be able to ping the PT-L with this newest addition?