DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
Making Combine flood lights for you guys. @CameronSquida
hl2-01.07.16116.png

Reactions: List

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
How long have you been programming, and what courses have you taken in relation to computer science and programming?

If you could recommend a course to take (online preferably) to a semi-noob programmer (1~ year) what would you recommend?
What are some of the most important things (i.e. subjects) to know for programming and computer science?

I've been programming about a year, and I know most of the regular stuff, but I can't really find and entry point into advanced programming stuff.

Zombine

Nebulae
[BREAKING NEWS] LOCAL DEVELOPER TRIES TO STAY RELEVANT

I hate UI but I redid the GMod notifications.

2016-07-03_20-44-16.gif

2016-07-03_20-47-23.gif

Reactions: List

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
How long have you been programming, and what courses have you taken in relation to computer science and programming?

If you could recommend a course to take (online preferably) to a semi-noob programmer (1~ year) what would you recommend?
What are some of the most important things (i.e. subjects) to know for programming and computer science?

I've been programming about a year, and I know most of the regular stuff, but I can't really find and entry point into advanced programming stuff.

Zombine

Nebulae
does this code work like the safe spaces addon? id assume it does.

can you post the way you do it here? just a general overview.

safe spaces:

the safe spaces addon uses another utility called World Portals. that utility does not properly translate coordinates if the portal is diagonal/horizontal. That's what I'm having trouble with, too. When I'm done with it, I'll be releasing it on the workshop, then you can check it out.