28 Weeks Later RP

Sound Interesting?

• By Jimminy Cricket you've done it again you filthy race mixer (Si)

Votes: 73 65.2%
  • Old bean I must say, it's interesting but you're still a fucking minority (No)

Votes: 25 22.3%
  • HURR HURR I'M A MENTALLY AMBIGUOUS FUCKING FOOL PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THE GENE POOL (Undecided)

Votes: 14 12.5%

• Total voters

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
SSTRP Is focused on PvE. If you take to blaming the staff like most people do, then go ahead and run a server where people have to spawn in things 24/7 to keep people happy.
Dude, I know how hard it is to be staff if you haven't already forgotten. My point is, if you as a staff member really are dedicated to the server, then you will take your time to set up things to keep the server running if there is noone else to do it. You need a large, active and dedicated staff team to run something like that, yet if you have that it will succeed. I'm not "blaming" staff. I'm stating what is needed to keep a server like that running. Once again, SSTRP is a great example where they have succeded in that by having a large, active and dedicated staff team.

I'm not saying it's easy, because it isn't. I'm saying that it is possible if you have enough of the right people.

Reactions: List

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
Dude, I know how hard it is to be staff if you haven't already forgotten. My point is, if you as a staff member really are dedicated to the server, then you will take your time to set up things to keep the server running if there is noone else to do it. You need a large, active and dedicated staff team to run something like that, yet if you have that it will succeed. I'm not "blaming" staff. I'm stating what is needed to keep a server like that running. Once again, SSTRP is a great example where they have succeded in that by having a large, active and dedicated staff team.

I'm not saying it's easy, because it isn't. I'm saying that it is possible if you have enough of the right people.
It's a flawed high-maintenance game-mode, with a lot of stress placed to handle the server.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

It's a flawed high-maintenance game-mode, with a lot of stress placed to handle the server.

SSTRP = Active Staff that give a shit.

FTRP = Dead staff and car accidents.

PvE is high maintainence and requires constant coddling from both a huge and highly trustworthy staff from every timezone. But it can work, I suppose.

Raijiin

Electron
Nebulae
Id rather have experiment back, on city 18 so i dont get my gopes up so they can fall.
It barely needed staffing, and im sure that it would've survives if it was on C18.

Additionaly, this zombie/infectes thing is getting old for me, personally

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Id rather have experiment back, on city 18 so i dont get my gopes up so they can fall.
It barely needed staffing, and im sure that it would've survives if it was on C18.

Additionaly, this zombie/infectes thing is getting old for me, personally
yeah tru experiment would be the best thing to have for a third server

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
experiment wasnt fun cause people just camped in base all day and farmed money to get to best gear without ever leaving their base or even being at their pc

halolegend2000

Electron
Nebulae
hey I like that scene when the dude is running from zombies while the rest die in that house. Pretty cool