28 Weeks Later RP

Sound Interesting?

• By Jimminy Cricket you've done it again you filthy race mixer (Si)

Votes: 73 65.2%
  • Old bean I must say, it's interesting but you're still a fucking minority (No)

Votes: 25 22.3%
  • HURR HURR I'M A MENTALLY AMBIGUOUS FUCKING FOOL PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THE GENE POOL (Undecided)

Votes: 14 12.5%

• Total voters
Nebulae
can we erp with the infected y/n

this is important

human beings like you make me worried for when the world actually ends

One of the most important things we need as well are:
latest

soontm

Reactions: List

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
Also, while this isn´t a bad idea and for sure I´d like to check this out if it becomes a thing, what I always have dreamed of was Metro 2033 or Last Light RP that is filled with people speaking English, no way you´re going to find something like that around these days, just like rare memes.

Nebulae
Also, while this isn´t a bad idea and for sure I´d like to check this out if it becomes a thing, what I always have dreamed of was Metro 2033 or Last Light RP that is filled with people speaking English, no way you´re going to find something like that around these days, just like rare memes.

We considered Metro RP in the past but it's basically just HL2RP in an alt universe so nah.

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
can we erp with the infected y/n

this is important

you could but you'd become immediately infected

the virus is transferred through any bodily fluids

spoiler but also shows what i mean
at the same time it shouldn't be a spoiler because you should have watched the movie by now its been out for a while and is pretty good

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae

at the same time it shouldn't be a spoiler because you should have watched the movie by now its been out for a while and is pretty good

i saw the movies, i want another.

still down to erp the infected, become infected myself, then spread it by erping as many people as possible.

this is my final solution.

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
metro rp would be dumb and only have people in it for the sake of circle jerking about being tunnel nazis.
It wouldn´t be dumb, only you concider the idea dumb and just like in HL2RP or WW3RP, some people like this, some that. Metro RP would allow people to either be a communist or a damn nazi while you still have more factions like Rangers, mutants etc.
[doublepost=1479570695][/doublepost]

Holy fucking shit

Nebulae

drop of blood in the eye literally turns you from happy camper to unhappy bone muncher in less than sixty seconds

literally best scene to describe what i want to come of this if it ever were to be real

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
drop of blood in the eye literally turns you from happy camper to unhappy bone muncher in less than sixty seconds

literally best scene to describe what i want to come of this if it ever were to be real

Whatever, fuck Metro RP this is pretty cool.
I think I will miss getting killed by nazis in metro though

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Huh, I just realized 28 days later is a lot like Crossed.

Also, when people say the NPCs are bad and can't follow the map for shit, I think all that takes is one console command to generate a navigation mesh for the NPCs to follow.

They're still bad since they're so predictable, but we can at least make them work on maps.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
the only people who get guns will be the military,
Please don't.
Huh, I just realized 28 days later is a lot like Crossed.

Also, when people say the NPCs are bad and can't follow the map for shit, I think all that takes is one console command to generate a navigation mesh for the NPCs to follow.

They're still bad since they're so predictable, but we can at least make them work on maps.
Or, if we had dedicated mappers, you could create a custom navmesh, which feels more real.

Autogenerated ones bug out a lot afaik

Nebulae
Please don't.

Well it's not like everyone will have rifles at the start, I'll give people time to make their own choices about how they get their hands on weapons but I'm not going to fund a black market faction or a major seller, that shit didn't work on HL2 and it streamlines the economy too much, I'd rather have small companies and one off trades, corruptible guards and military personnel etcetera.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
TWD has basically everyone armed with guns.

TLOU has everyone armed with guns.

Let's be realistic, here. If it took place in America, everyone would have a gun.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Well it's not like everyone will have rifles at the start, I'll give people time to make their own choices about how they get their hands on weapons but I'm not going to fund a black market faction or a major seller, that shit didn't work on HL2 and it streamlines the economy too much, I'd rather have small companies and one off trades, corruptible guards and military personnel etcetera.
See, what I meant was that I don't want there to be some rule that limits guns to military only. If someone finds or gets their hands on a gun IC, they should be able to use it. But yeah, thanks for clearing that up.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
If we have guns makes sure there's L85 for the army, and some shotguns and stuff for civvies that are rare, since guns aren't everywhere in England but they are around

This sounds good