News After over a year of work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
it's very easy to do so

maybe one thing to look at as well is just removing random shit like the snowflake models people would sneak into their packs and delete random models and shit we don't use rather than culling the c24 pack that we do use quite a lot

it's tedious cutting the best parts of packs and compiling them together but it isnt all that difficult
remove hecu models.....

Reactions: List

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
imagine not dedicating half of your hardrive to gmod addons

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
when in the water you get stuck to the walls and floor like glue, i've even gotten totally stuck, it's quite annoying

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
when in the water you get stuck to the walls and floor like glue, i've even gotten totally stuck, it's quite annoying
It’s not water

its glue

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Nobody:

Vortigaunts trying to see in dark parts of the map:
dd7.gif

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
I love the beach and the fact you can interact with various elements in the map.

D

Deleted member 2337

The event dudes have already said there'll (eventually) be hostile conscripts as events, but not yet because people need to be filtered in and such.
If they brought it as an actual oocly applyable faction and it wasnt run by a person who hated ya boi so I could apply, I'd die a happy boio

Xyz

afk
Nebulae
it's very easy to do so

maybe one thing to look at as well is just removing random shit like the snowflake models people would sneak into their packs and delete random models and shit we don't use rather than culling the c24 pack that we do use quite a lot

it's tedious cutting the best parts of packs and compiling them together but it isnt all that difficult
operation health nebulous edition

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
Shit I am getting an error saying the map version is different, help.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
yeah and i reinstalled the addons, made sure to delete the files before and all and verified integrity, it caught like 25 or so files so i went 'oh sweet'

nah still bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.