Serious Angel reveals himself as homosexual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reinhart

there is no cure to anime
Nebulae
go correct the guy that starts saying black employment is "exploding" because of trump and not me while i'm simply saying obama got more in
playing the victim card while you were literally trying to mock poopship like a complete retard when he was in the right
but yes lets all laugh it off at the dumb ameriburger lol xDD

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
playing the victim card while you were literally trying to mock poopship like a complete retard when he was in the right
but yes lets all laugh it off at the dumb ameriburger lol xDD
you're still using your double standard and thinking that your logic only applies when obama got in more jobs
if presidents have absolutely no effect on black employment, why do they when we're talking about black employment numbers of trump?
i'm still waiting on the evidence that the 'black personal development' status improved, unless you've been pulling that out of your ass as well

Reinhart

Nebulae
you're still using your double standard and thinking that your logic only applies when obama got in more jobs
if presidents have absolutely no effect on black employment, why do they when we're talking about black employment numbers of trump?
i'm still waiting on the evidence that the 'black personal development' status improved, unless you've been pulling that out of your ass as well
maybe it wasn't either president, but the growth of personal development and education internally within the black community, matched with different market circumstances

hurr durr, no thats retarded, it has to be because of specific president
maybe if you actually read anything of what gets posted here instead of typing shit out of pure fury because you hate anyone that opposes your streamlined views you'd realize neither me or poopship believe trump has anything to do with it, or any president for that matter
it's a million factors, but because you're on the "Fuck Drumpf xDD" bandwagon it all boils down to past presidents being the cause for all good in the US and trump for all the bad in the US

tldr
orange man bad!

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
hello I’m 16 and from Europe America bad :(

Reactions: List

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
hello I’m 16 and from Europe America bad :(

e585f05f2f754891682816a03c9f55b9.png

:(

Nebulae
you agreed with @Myoga The Flea's original post about trump doing well though unless you forgot it my schizo buddy
hey thats me
[doublepost=1549832257][/doublepost]I'll be honest. If he doesn't set this wall up, he won't get voted into the 2020 Presidency. This was a huge turning point for people, if he can't fulfill one of his promises, I wouldn't support him. Can we all just make a conscious decision and never vote for Hillary? Please? Thanks.

Reinhart

Nebulae
you agreed with @Myoga The Flea's original post about trump doing well though unless you forgot it my schizo buddy
ad739cb1cb.png

HURR DURRRRRRRRR YOU AGREED WITH A POST THAT SUMMED UP MULTIPLE POINTS SURELY THAT MUST MEAN YOU AGREE WITH EVERYTHING HE SAYS
HURRRRRRRRR DURRRRRRRR MY SCHIZO BUDDY WHY ARE YOU SO UPSET

ofcourse i agree trump is doing great (IN GENERAL), but thats not the subject, the subject is you trying to trashtalk poopship and then not being able to admit you were wrong when i point out you deliberately misrepresented his point

Nebulae
ad739cb1cb.png

HURR DURRRRRRRRR YOU AGREED WITH A POST THAT SUMMED UP MULTIPLE POINTS SURELY THAT MUST MEAN YOU AGREE WITH EVERYTHING HE SAYS

ofcourse i agree trump is doing great (IN GENERAL), but thats not the subject, the subject is you trying to trashtalk poopship and then not being able to admit you were wrong when i point out you deliberately misrepresented his point
tHAT'S RIGHT

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
ad739cb1cb.png

Can you stop calling people schizos and calm down.

Keep it civil you all, geez.

Reinhart

Nebulae
If you call everyone a schizo expect them to make jokes about you calling everyone a schizo

If you don't get they're making fun of that habit you have then what can I say man
he started calling me a schizo as a fallback to realizing hes losing the argument but okay mate
why do you even make a comment about it if its ok for them to """mock my habit""" but i cant call him a schizo back after he does it initially
nazi mods

Husky

Nebulae

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
he started calling me a schizo as a fallback to realizing hes losing the argument but okay mate
why do you even make a comment about it if its ok for them to """mock my habit""" but i cant call him a schizo back after he does it initially
nazi mods

You've been flamebaiting, outright insulting and causing drama in Current Affairs for a looong time. Last time you reported people for insulting you, I checked and it turned out posts before you had been baiting and flaming them. I'm not going to check this once for your sake, just in case.

I kept some things, because as I say, I'm a bit more lenient with Current Affairs since politics get people mad.

I've tried to be nice to you about this and you've slapped my offer out of the plate, simply telling you to calm down you come back at me with a "dindunuffin staff nazi".

If I wanted to be a nazi, I could've, since I had more than enough reasons for it, many reasons in fact, and you just keep giving me more and more. I try to be understanding but if you don't want to cooperate you're giving me no other choice.

Reinhart

Nebulae
You've been flamebaiting, outright insulting and causing drama in Current Affairs for a looong time. Last time you reported people for insulting you, I checked and it turned out posts before you had been baiting and flaming them. I'm not going to check this once for your sake, just in case.

I kept some things, because as I say, I'm a bit more lenient with Current Affairs since politics get people mad.

I've tried to be nice to you about this and you've slapped my offer out of the plate, simply telling you to calm down you come back at me with a "dindunuffin staff nazi".

If I wanted to be a nazi, I could've, since I had more than enough reasons for it, many reasons in fact, and you just keep giving me more and more. I try to be understanding but if you don't want to cooperate you're giving me no other choice.
nice blogpost, almost thought you were quoting husky

Status
Not open for further replies.