Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Tokyo Ghoul
b7d.jpg

tera

Atom
Nebulae
anime is cool but thats maybe because im asian so im biased towards anime and eastern style cartoons but shit like tentacles or boku no pico is bad plz fucking die

Also, weaboos are weird and cringeworthy

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
very few anime are acceptable.

the whole rest just overuse the same archetypes, themes, and cliche character formats to be considered anything past elementary.

also the toxic weeaboo culture is gross and must be stopped before america becomes full of goosestepping japanese.

man its as if you could apply this to western shows, reality trashvision, and celebrity bullshit

Reactions: List

Satirical

Electron
Nebulae
man its as if you could apply this to western shows, reality trashvision, and celebrity bullshit

western shows are far more diverse than high school kids in a disciplined academy fulfilling every stereotype on earth. it's like watching seventy different renditions of breakfast club - at some point you have to a draw a line when the same plot format becomes dull.

and i've seen plenty of anime, but the format is generally the same exact thing; it's always these young, squeaky sounding girls and masculine, gravelly sounding men with enveloping hands and dad bodies. then you get the feminine young boys in between.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
western shows are far more diverse than high school kids in a disciplined academy fulfilling every stereotype on earth. it's like watching seventy different renditions of breakfast club - at some point you have to a draw a line when the same plot format becomes dull.

and i've seen plenty of anime, but the format is generally the same exact thing; it's always these young, squeaky sounding girls and masculine, gravelly sounding men with enveloping hands and dad bodies. then you get the feminine young boys in between.

anime shows are far more diverse than bitchy house wives of belare, black nibba jokes for the 1000th time, dad bashing, and so many more stereotypes. at some point you gotta draw the line as the same plot becomes dull

and ive seen plenty of western shows, but the format is generally the exact same thing; its always these young, squeaky sounding men and women complaining about the most mundane problems, or gravelly sounding men trying to act tough. then you got the feminine soy boys inbetween

phew glad we got those generalizations outta the way my dude

Shapok

smol man rollenspieler
Nebulae
Woah this became an actual argument? Anime is cool but I don't like it cause it's too weird for me. If you like anime I'm fine with it. It's just like how half my school likes rap and I'm alone liking Punk Rock.

Anime is hot tho
Does hentai count as anime?

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
Woah this became an actual argument? Anime is cool but I don't like it cause it's too weird for me. If you like anime I'm fine with it. It's just like how half my school likes rap and I'm alone liking Punk Rock.

Anime is hot tho
Does hentai count as anime?

just like western TV has good and bad shows, eastern TV (aka korean dramas, pop idols, and anime) have their ups and downs

the only reason anime used to be hated so bad in LP was because the people who liked anime were extremely cringeworthy and brought unrealistic characters with unrealistic proportions into HL2RP; not all of them were, but enough did so that it was really cringeworthy to roleplay with these people. it didn't help that many of them were serial ERPers and did nothing else

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

but it ain't true
i love myself some western TV, but the amount of /good/ exploration in terms of genre is limited.
i find the general anime more technical than the average western tv show as well
anime also loves to explore childish ideas, but turn it into a serious and age sensitive show, like:
  • attack on titan: big huge giants that look like humans, trying to eat the civilians within the large walls.
    attack-on-titan-main.jpg

• Full Metal Alchemist: two brother alchemists who can conjure whatever they want in search for the philosophers stone to return themselves to their normal state
latest

• Tokyo Ghoul: after being put into critical state by a ghoul, which resulted in the aggressor being killed, an organ of the ghoul is implanted into Kaneki to save his life, turning him half ghoul and half human.
32842.jpg

Tokyo-Ghoul-Poster-tokyo-ghoul-39415186-350-489.jpg

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
This thread topic is the most petty stuff I've ever heard. Find your own hobby to enjoy instead of bashing others for their interests.