Serious ANIME HATE THREAD (•̀o•́)ง

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
Does Hayao Miyazaki's work count as anime?

If so, this thread deserves a special apartment in hell. Particularly in the slums, right next to a... Smelly factory.

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae

Cvzvx1V.jpg

Chop

GALUNGA
Nebulae
Does Hayao Miyazaki's work count as anime?

If so, this thread deserves a special apartment in hell. Particularly in the slums, right next to a... Smelly factory.

I've never been watching any anime that i truly found interesting, but Miyazaki's movies was something else.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
ok so im not the biggest fan but

im going to say that films like grave of the fireflies and princess mononoke are the fucking tits and to deny yourself the chance to see them on the grounds that they are a japanese animated film is pretty wack, both from a taste and ideological stance

Reactions: List

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I fucking hate anime dude like for fucking real this shit is disgusting as hell, everyone in this community knows I despise it

Btw you guys watching the new season of Steins;Gate? Pretty sick

No but in all seriousness did you really say anime is full of cliches?

One of the reasons I watch them is because sure, cliches will be everywhere, but most series have an original touch and such, as well as different stories, special effects and animations as well as drawing styles...

In the case of western media, I couldn't help but fucking anticipate every fucking shit that is going to happen, from romcoms, to terror movies, through all fucking genres, it just gets so cliche and repetitive you are watching the movie and narrating what will happen in the next 15 minutes at the same time.

It's like watching the same movie again and again and again. Even in the case of Ready Player One, which is filled with loads of details and hidden stuff and such, I could notice cliches here and there. By the way, that movie was the first time I've paid to watch one in the cinema in three years. At this point in time it's such a pain to pay fucking 9€ to see the same thing with different characters, won't lie.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
0b2dcf00e95c1d282d5b05be95b6a3fb.png

whoa big bad pirate

1acb833ccfb2501ac760ef57cd0f0a7e.png

oh shit there's a 2nd season? fuck and i haven't even finished the 1st season, i stopped watching at episode 12 for some reason :bhinking:

Steins;Gate Zero is the name, enjoy, it's from this Spring Season ^-^

Reactions: List