Serious ANIME HATE THREAD (•̀o•́)ง

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
Steins;Gate Zero is the name, enjoy, it's from this Spring Season ^-^
thanks friend the reason i have put off steins;gate for now is because i know that i'll like watch it all over a weekend and then feel empty when it's over x))

Shapok

smol man rollenspieler
Nebulae
all anime is cool but fucking gay why is this an argument

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Judging by that outlook I presume you've only ever watched (if any) ecchi trash, shōnen slices or those 'Always Use Incognito' memes.

I used to be like you up until a few months ago in fact I'd go as far as to say I'd try and stay far away from anyone who watched anime but it dawned on me that anime is a media form as opposed to a genre and there's plenty of good stuff out there. In fact, hell I'll even give you some recommendations as to what to watch:

Re:Zero
A popular anime but for good reason. It was the first anime that I had watched since I was a kid and while the majority of the first episode almost had me asleep by the end of the episode I was hooked. The idea alone of a guy who returns to a specific point in time everytime he dies and willingly confronts death in order to save those he cares about is heartbreaking at times. That and the visual contrast between the bright fantasy world and the gruesome deaths (Episode 15 anyone?) that you witness just makes it a classic.

Gurren Lagaan
A classic from the late 2000's which has to be my favourite shōnen because of how well it tells a story. The great thing about this anime is how you can watch this in both dub and sub and they're equally as good meaning it's one of the most accessible anime out there. Kyle Herbert, the voice of Kamina does a fucking fantastic job and he's one of the reasons why I have Kaito as my nebulous avatar right now (also voiced by him). Gurren Lagaan sometimes falls to anime tropes such as oversized boobs and some bad humour but the second half is the most mature point of the show and it's fantastic honestly!

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc / Danganronpa: The Animation
Danganronpa is my favourite anime / visual novel series and it has to be one of the craziest set ups I've ever seen. 15 students locked in a school (with its own dormitory and fully stocked kitchen) by a robotic bear and are told that they must live in the school for the rest of their lives. The bear then informs the students that there is one way to leave the school and that is to kill a fellow student and get away with the murder. The result of this is a murder mystery game like no other with a fantastic cast, hilarious dialogue gruesome deaths and plot twists by the number.

If I had to pick one or the other I'd say play the game for sure as unlike other visual novels it breaks the trend with gameplay sections where you must investigate crime scenes, explore the school for clues as to how to escape and the class trials... sweet christ the class trials. If you've ever wondered what Ace Attorney would be like if it was on crack then that's Danganronpa. Sections where you must shoot down conflicting statements, cut through the words of your opponents in rebuttal showdowns and break down their arguments in Bullet Time Battles make the game so much more fun. If you can't afford the games (they're about a tenner each) then you can watch the anime which is considerably shorter and relatively mediocre compared to the game.

So I hope I may have changed your mind and have at least made you consider watching an anime, after all it's best not to judge a book by it's cover, especially when you consider that the book is an anthology of thousands of stories.
This isn't the Anime Recommendation Thread, this is the Anime Hate Thread, retard.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
This isn't the Anime Recommendation Thread, this is the Anime Hate Thread, retard.

Who are the retards, the ones doing whatever they want

Don't recommend animes here what the fuck

or the ones who don't get they're being shitposted because they are not being taken seriously due to their ridiculousness?

Last edited:

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
Who is the retard, the ones doing whatever they want

or the ones who don't get they're being shitposted because they are not being taken seriously due to their ridiculousness?
Wtf stop replying nerd stop derailling it

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
SORRY DAD! DON'T HURT ME PLEASE! I APOLOGIZE FOR MY RUDENESS!
Nah seriously get to fuck mate I was just trying to help you understand something different but perhaps your brain is too small to handle anything like that. Fucking mungbean.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Wtf stop replying nerd stop derailling it
d4a7da2eda032a7bb111fa556018d093.jpg

What the fuck does that sentence mean.

Anime is responsible for this poor grammar.

09701535447785afb43dce11befac8f9.jpg

"Since I can't counter your argument, I proceed to insult you/throw Ad Hominem fallacies."
Like you'd know what an Ad Hominem fallacy is...

Let me make things clear:

Expect to receive flak from throwing shit at others. Specially if you have no idea what you're talking about.

Oh and I fixed the "poor grammar", even if there was no more than a single mistake.

Also, if you expect others to take you seriously, then... Don't look silly? I thought this whole thread was a joke in the first place, even with the "Serious" tag on it.

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
SORRY DAD! DON'T HURT ME PLEASE! I APOLOGIZE FOR MY RUDENESS!
Nah seriously get to fuck mate I was just trying to help you understand something different but perhaps your brain is too small to handle anything like that. Fucking mungbean.
"You dislike something I like therefore you must have a small brain!!!"

d4a7da2eda032a7bb111fa556018d093.jpg

09701535447785afb43dce11befac8f9.jpg

"Since I can't counter your argument, I proceed to insult you/throw Ad Hominem fallacies."
Like you'd know what an Ad Hominem fallacy is...

Let me make things clear:

Expect to receive flak from throwing shit at others. Specially if you have no idea what you're talking about.

Oh and I fixed the "poor grammar", even if there was no more than a single mistake.

Also, if you expect others to take you seriously, then... Don't look silly? I thought this whole thread was a joke in the first place, even with the "Serious" tag on it.

Why are you getting so salty about this lol, this thread is quite clearly a joke, and you don't need to make yourself seem smart so your arguement has better backing to it.

Plus how am I meant to counter an arguement when I don't understand wtf you said?

When the weeaboo's come out in full force to defend their precious japanese anime tits.

Reactions: List

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
"You dislike something I like therefore you must have a small brain!!!"

Uhhh? Look who started here, let me show a few things other people posted in this very thread defining what real irony is:

This thread topic is the most petty stuff I've ever heard. Find your own hobby to enjoy instead of bashing others for their interests.

I don’t like it so you can’t

Exactly.

Why are you getting so salty about this lol, this thread is quite clearly a joke, and you don't need to make yourself seem smart so your arguement has better backing to it.

Plus how am I meant to counter an arguement when I don't understand wtf you said?

When the weeaboo's come out in full force to defend their precious japanese anime tits.

Worst thing is, most people actually understood what I said there, except you, apparently.

I mean, who is taking it seriously, we're all posting memes and shitposting except you two, kek.

the irony with this post though lmao

Where's the irony? I'm clearly stating you guys are a bit special if you don't expect others to shitpost here if you shitposted first, like lmao.