Anime Megathread

Nyanpasu

:))))))))
B A N N E D
Nebulae
If you don't understand this we can't be friends, alright?
cbbcb11.png

Reactions: List

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae

call it gay as fuck and bad but i love this thing

Baka gaijin

If you don't understand this we can't be friends, alright?
cbbcb11.png

Megumin's not nice tho she's selfish and her chuunibyou attitude makes her be a burden for her group and even brings them down with her sometimes. I mean she's not an asshole like Aqua but if the anime and the characters in Konosuba are funny it's just specially because how bad they are (not in terms of development or depth, but as people).

And let's not talk about Darkness...

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Megumin's not nice tho she's selfish and her chuunibyou attitude makes her be a burden for her group and even brings them down with her sometimes. I mean she's not an asshole like Aqua but if the anime and the characters in Konosuba are funny it's just specially because how bad they are (not in terms of development or depth, but as people).

And let's not talk about Darkness...
please PLEASE let this be a nebulous copypasta

Nyanpasu

:))))))))
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hey guys! I have a theory regarding Zombie Land Saga, so ignore this if you don't want any form of spoilers.

My theory is Tatsumi was the one who hit Sakura with the van at the start of the series. This theory comes from two things.

One: In episode seven we learn he is a reckless driver when he hits the cinnamon roll, Junko, with his van (Which looks similar to the white one we saw at the start of the series).

Two: At the start of the series she ran out with a letter she was going to send off to the Idol Agency. This would mark her as a candidate and a girl who is an aspiring idol.

This theory is further supported when he calls her a nobody at the start of the series. He simply dragged her off the road and resurrected her. I believe he did this because he felt bad for ending her life, and he is trying to make her dreams of becoming an idol true.

I believe the biggest hole in this theory is the selection of zombies.

Why would he resurrect a gang-leader and a courtesan? Everyone else had careers that were cut short (Tae-Chan being a mystery) but these two are a mystery. My theory is Saki was gathered because of her relation to Saga, and that she knows the area. I cannot think of a reason for the courtesan other than being attractive (And how the hell did he get the body anyways).

Maybe I'm thinking about this too much.

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
Hey guys! I have a theory regarding Zombie Land Saga, so ignore this if you don't want any form of spoilers.

My theory is Tatsumi was the one who hit Sakura with the van at the start of the series. This theory comes from two things.

One: In episode seven we learn he is a reckless driver when he hits the cinnamon roll, Junko, with his van (Which looks similar to the white one we saw at the start of the series).

Two: At the start of the series she ran out with a letter she was going to send off to the Idol Agency. This would mark her as a candidate and a girl who is an aspiring idol.

This theory is further supported when he calls her a nobody at the start of the series. He simply dragged her off the road and resurrected her. I believe he did this because he felt bad for ending her life, and he is trying to make her dreams of becoming an idol true.

Why would he resurrect a gang-leader and a courtesan? Everyone else had careers that were cut short (Tae-Chan being a mystery) but these two are a mystery. My theory is Saki was gathered because of her relation to Saga, and that she knows the area. I cannot think of a reason for the courtesan other than being attractive (And how the hell did he get the body anyways).

My theory is that childish gambino killed Sakura.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae

Making theories out of a zombie idol comedy.

I mean it makes sense but well, I'm just enjoying it to see what happens next.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Gang leader for leadership skills

Courtesan for charm, something a lot of the others lack

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Gang leader for leadership skills

Courtesan for charm, something a lot of the others lack

Junko for individual idol knowledge

Ai for group idol knowledge

Sakura for the dream power

Lilly for the innocence and cheerfulness

Tae for the lulz

I actually expect Tae to be a big late-series surprise with some big shit or whatever, right now she's basically the puppet of the group that does the dumb shit so people laugh