Anime Megathread

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
darling in the franxx worth it y/n?
got a bunch of netflix shit piled up but I figured I'd give this a shot as well

never watched anime before so as long as it's not ultimate degeneracy w/ overly squeaky voice acting I'm willing to give it a shot
it's fucking shit don't watch it

can't believe I sat through 20 episodes of that crock of shit expecting it to get good

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

never watched anime before so as long as it's not ultimate degeneracy w/ overly squeaky voice acting I'm willing to give it a shot

if you want some good anime that's on Netflix right now there's Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

It's got none of that squeaky voice stuff going on and it's really good

+ the english dub is fantastic with some really good voice actors behind it if you don't feel like listening to Japanese

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
is it really that bad
It had me fuming, it's a terrible mess unsure of what it wants to be, no payoff, overly long teases of story that get rushed at the end to reveal nonsense, terrible terrible shifts of tone

If you haven't watched anime before start with a neat classic like death note or something

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
is it really that bad
It's not bad all though people jump on the hate band wagon way to easy on everything. I always don't even ask people if they would recommend watching a show. You asking if you should watch it means you're interested enough. You should drop out later if it doesn't interest you anymore.

Flanders

Atom
Nebulae

Whatever people say, I personally enjoyed it a lot.

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
hellsing

The+english+dub+of+hellsing+ultimate+is+actually+good+_8ed4379ca665f6822d595c67db731e82.gif

mårten

Atom
Nebulae

I liked it, a pretty decent amount actually. For the first 12 episodes or so it was really enjoyable, but at one point it started going downhill and just become more and more non-sensical to the point that I gave up on continuing it.

Netflix definitely has some decent anime on it though. I'll drop some here as recommendations:
Code Geass
Your Lie In April
Saiki K (a comedy, don't watch this expecting a coherent story. It's fucking hilarious though)
Little Witch Academia (it might seem childish but it's actually brilliant)
Dragon Pilot seems good from what I've seen of it
Erased is also really good

I also heard that Neon Genesis Evangelion is coming to Netflix so that's definitely worth checking out aswell. Might be a bit difficult though but worth the watch.

Violet Evergarden is also good

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
fma brotherhood
fma
boruto (say what you want, I enjoy it)
my hero academia
violet evergarden
attack on titan

those are what i believe are worth watching

though aot and mha aren't getting a new season till april/march from what i know

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Premium Member
Nebulae

Nope

Try Your Lie in April, Fate/ (not apocrypha lolololol), Devilman Crybaby, Cowboy Bebop, Violet Evergarden, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Back Street Girls

Darling in the FranXX they fucked it up

I also heard that Neon Genesis Evangelion is coming to Netflix so that's definitely worth checking out aswell. Might be a bit difficult though but worth the watch.

Global release February 2019 if I'm right

Erased is also really

I always recommend the manga for this and A Silent Voice, due to how shrinked both are in their animated version

But they're not bad no, pretty cool