Atom
Nebulae
DvNGfhZXQAYEt61.jpg
15a

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Yes watch MHA/BNHA

There's also a live-action for Erased that apparently was pretty good even.

Yeah it's not about the thing itself, but the story compared to the manga.

It's too shrinked so the last episodes have nothing to do with the actual story.

But as I said, not bad at all, just make sure if you want to read the manga to watch the anime first, since the other way around you ruin the experience of the anime. Same with A Silent Voice.

ZeroPants

Electron
Nebulae
darling in the franxx worth it y/n?
got a bunch of netflix shit piled up but I figured I'd give this a shot as well

never watched anime before so as long as it's not ultimate degeneracy w/ overly squeaky voice acting I'm willing to give it a shot
Dude, me and my friend had a chat about it, the ending sucked in my opinion, and the show had a ton of fan service, plus, a few of the characters are just really annoying.

watch Devilman Crybaby, it is a ten episode Netflix original (even though it is just a remake of an older anime, but the new art style and soundtrack are REALLY FUCKING GOOD) and the story of the show is very good, and i see it as one of the only good things Netflix has ever done.

I there is nudity (a lot of it) and gore (also a lot of it) but MOST of the nudity is naked demons and shit

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
Dude, me and my friend had a chat about it, the ending sucked in my opinion, and the show had a ton of fan service, plus, a few of the characters are just really annoying.

watch Devilman Crybaby, it is a ten episode Netflix original (even though it is just a remake of an older anime, but the new art style and soundtrack are REALLY FUCKING GOOD) and the story of the show is very good, and i see it as one of the only good things Netflix has ever done.

I there is nudity (a lot of it) and gore (also a lot of it) but MOST of the nudity is naked demons and shit
Netflix also has an US (I think) produced anime-inspired show called Castlevania that is really good. Also has demons and gore so if you like that stuff check that one out aswell.

Reactions: List

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
seven deadly sins is just fucking lit, im a total escanor fanboy now

6b19fece5e4ec663b01bb90183074690.png

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
Watch the first episode of The Rising of the Shield Hero. You won't regret it.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Mob Psycho 100 season 2's first episode was just released and oh boy is it looking like it'll be an absolute banger of a season.

The animation is absolutely stellar, as is to be expected from Bones, the soundtrack is good and the jokes and comedy land perfectly as do the serious moments.

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
just finished evangelion christ

yes i know im late
i felt like it was a bit of a bit of an anticlimax tbh

movie was very good though, quite enjoyed that, a lot more than the show ending actually

what do you boys think abt it?

@Jaggles

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
just finished evangelion christ

yes i know im late
i felt like it was a bit of a bit of an anticlimax tbh

movie was very good though, quite enjoyed that, a lot more than the show ending actually

what do you boys think abt it?

@Jaggles

Ending of the series was bad because, well, that's what money allowed

The End of Evangelion is a replacement for that ending

The rebuild movies are more enjoyable though, so you may want to watch them, plus they're more recent (Evangelion 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0, and the upcoming 4.0 in 2020)

Just remember it's not a remake but a continuation. You'll understand when you're there.

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
Ending of the series was bad because, well, that's what money allowed

The End of Evangelion is a replacement for that ending

The rebuild movies are more enjoyable though, so you may want to watch them, plus they're more recent (Evangelion 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0, and the upcoming 4.0 in 2020)

Just remember it's not a remake but a continuation. You'll understand when you're there.
i'd rather wait until 4.0 is out before i watch the rest of them, hence why i watched the show now, since we're just a year away from it

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
i'd rather wait until 4.0 is out before i watch the rest of them, hence why i watched the show now, since we're just a year away from it

Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

OR

Evangelion 3.0+1.0

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm