Nebulae
i need some assistance

Black Clover or Black Butler

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
i need some assistance

Black Clover or Black Butler

Y'know, I haven't seen much of either, but my instinct is to go for Black Clover. Black Butler really didn't resonate with me. I sorta felt it to be a little lacking in subtlety.

I mean, the kids last name is Phantomhive.

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
I am actually kind of shocked lmao. Like i suspect this out of shows like goblin slayer and Berserk but this shit went way to far for this fucking show lmao.
In 2012 this show was about surviving a cruel world.
In 2018 it's about bondage and rape honestly fucking kill me. Not watching another episode of this show even though I enjoyed alternate ggo and the movie this season is fucking stupid.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Premium Member
Nebulae
I am actually kind of shocked lmao. Like i suspect this out of shows like goblin slayer and Berserk but this shit went way to far for this fucking show lmao.
In 2018 it's about bondage and rape honestly fucking kill me. Not watching another episode of this show even though I enjoyed alternate ggo and the movie this season is fucking stupid.

I mean, nothing is really shown or seen and they get sliced and diced, so well. The episode has more than just that, I feel this was a bit of crossing the line but the same way they're not focusing on it and rather passing onto the next stage.

Let's see what the next episodes bring.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
return to western media, you know you want to

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Premium Member
Nebulae
return to western media, you know you want to

Western media has double that kind of stuff so I'd rather not

Not only that but they're pushing their political agendas into every single show they produce, fuck that

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
Western Media is about being thrown into a world that hates you and doubling down on what you are to accommodate for them

Eastern Media is about being thrown into a world that hates you and just killing the motherfuckers

Reactions: List

axido

whatttttttt
Nebulae
darling in the franxx worth it y/n?
got a bunch of netflix shit piled up but I figured I'd give this a shot as well

never watched anime before so as long as it's not ultimate degeneracy w/ overly squeaky voice acting I'm willing to give it a shot