Anti-Trump Riots

Nebulae
You're assuming that creating difficulties for competing businesses is progressive, and if it is, then we as a society have stepped back around seventy years. It wasn't a move to aid the middle class (Which as a whole has been decreasing due to white collar automation with the development of artificial intelligence), and as for the veterans, most of them actually despise them (as far as I can find
The reason he was creating the tariff was to prevent Ford from moving their factories (which was providing jobs for the people of Detroit at the time), and moving them to Mexico so it's cheaper for them to maintain their factories and hire workers, thus forcing those American factory workers , who mind you, live in an already bad neighborhood, out of the few honest means of work that can be obtained in such a poor area.

Finding articles of vets opposing Trump is over-generalizing a diverse mentality of people. Not everyone is for him, not everyone is against him.

As for the wars and tragedies, he hasn't ever really cared.

That's unfounded assumptions. If he hadn't every cared, he would not have "dodged Vietnam enlistments". Clearly, he cares very much if that's truly the case, and has shown much support for the veterans of war. in fact, that is in one of his core policies.

Ruler doesn't mean emperor.

ctwkWS4.png

fkwUyw8.jpg

Reactions: List

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Does no one notice how Hillary and her supporters are more like Hitler and the Nazis?
Hillary wears pant suits that if she wore a brown one and a red armband, she would look like hitler and she has a hairstyle like hitlers, her supporters attack and insult you, like the Nazi's did to jews before they got into power. If trump lost, his supporters wouldnt do theese things
Come on dude, I know a lot of people don't like Hillary, but this is just proper stupidity.

Ever heard of "argumentum ad Hitlerum"? Yes, there's an entire fallacy dedicated to people who use this sort of argument, just because the insanity that is people comparing shit to Hitler.

Kirshbia

Music Junkie
Nebulae
Okay, how so?

yeah ok

After fact checking here. Yeah, it was thirty five percent. Just one more thing on the list of shit he's not very likely to so.

Trumps campaign pushed him quite often with Ford and GM respective unions as advocates of them and what they want. Realistically speaking nobody who has knowledge of Ford General Plan actually believes Ford is going round to cut jobs. (which I'll repeat here. He's done and will do nothing to stop)

Again though. It's not that abnormal that'd he would do that or they would support him given the ass raping they took over the last few years from the Democrats.

And it was a smart decision given that Michigan will usually follow what the big three unions shoot for.

Honestly though I don't like the orange as much as I don't like the cyborg in the pants suit. But people are acting like it's the end of the world when all Trump did was mirror what Obama did first term with the same results. But I'm willing to bet these things on Trumps presidency.

1. The world isn't going to end
2. He won't do anything really extreme. He doesn't have many allies within his own party. Hell just look at the aftermath of Obama first term and how halfway in it ended up with his office getting damn near alienated by his own party.
3. The only reason he won was because both parties were happy to prove that they were out of touch with the American people while shooting themselves in the foot and instead of looking at that and being angry we're arguing about this bullshit.

Nebulae
by the way there has been a Spree of lying liberals writing on social media on how they've been assulted just a day after trump won

including the gay dude

funny thing is, he's a horror movie maker
and what does horror movies have a lot of?

Fake blood

ice

Paramilitary enthusiast
Nebulae
gas the degenerates on both sides, the only way forward is a hardline progressive agenda taking things from sides

Bodger

Proton
Nebulae
Come on dude, I know a lot of people don't like Hillary, but this is just proper stupidity.

Ever heard of "argumentum ad Hitlerum"? Yes, there's an entire fallacy dedicated to people who use this sort of argument, just because the insanity that is people comparing shit to Hitler.
Yes I have heard about the thing about Hitler, but it goes more like this "if an argument on the internet goes on long enough, then someone will eventually compare it to Hitler. But think about it, I'm not saying you didn't, but try reading the argument properly.