Apex Legends

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
i wish there were punishments for leaving mid-game

legit every third game i start with my friend the third guy just leaves and we're down to doing 2v3s constantly
get gud at s2k....

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
get gud at s2k....

i have better chances to kill people with my fists than with the actual weapons the game decides to drop me 90% of the time

aka shit like this with barely any ammo

yxe7rjstskx11.jpg

Reactions: List

PandaCG

Hates Combine for Kill Family
Nebulae
going for the 20k damage on all heroes badge

finally finished doing 20k for gibraltar and still have caustic and pathfinder to do (before wraith which is ez) and honestly i'm ready to blow my fucking brains out. game after game of getting dinked because i'm the size of a fully constructed brick wall

edit:
look at this shit and tell me you would not want to fucking beat your screen in if you had a 200% difficulty increase from literally any other player and you could be flicked by some kid's grandma from 10 stadiums away
DfpzSVQqoXNb9-mYyztUX49a8czgSakRqrzHoj3uuQU.png

Last edited:

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

finally finished doing 20k for gibraltar and still have caustic and pathfinder to do (before wraith which is ez) and honestly i'm ready to blow my fucking brains out. game after game of getting dinked because i'm the size of a fully constructed brick wall

edit:
look at this shit and tell me you would not want to fucking beat your screen in if you had a 200% difficulty increase from literally any other player and you could be flicked by some kid's grandma from 10 stadiums away

If you play wraith you are bad.
Facts.

Go Pathfinder or Gibraltar for hardcore.

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae

edit:
haha 20k damage is nothing. I am almost done with 10 wins a character challenge

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
to bring this back to life

im not a huge battle royale fan, as seen on my stance towards fortnite but apex legends is something different to be honest

its fun and actually worth playing other than the kindergarten fortnite

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
Still play this game every day. All though some of my friends are losing interest. TTV-SpaceInvader on Origin if you ever wanna do some games.