News Awakening - Coronation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
The growing conflicting sentiments and ideaologies of Earth's governments, the blatant disregard for the authority of the empire the installation resided under. Not to mention a clear desire to return to the ways of old, in spite of the words and actions of their representatives.

Humanists and the Revolutionary Front:
UosIym8.png

welcome to the Retirement

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae
i mean its fairly simple

post-cw has corrupt highly human-based union government full of corruption, moral ambiguity and intrigue.

some boomer goes:
"but bombine not bad enough now so reble not want fight this not my hl2rp!!!"

and the big management goes:
"hmmm... maybe indeed not hl2rp enough... not enough oppressions. if oppressions are higher then the playercount will grow higher too!"

so they prolly gonna make advisors and the new pope / breen 2 absolute unsympathetic bastards i.e. generic antagonists

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
i mean its fairly simple

post-cw has corrupt highly human-based union government full of corruption, moral ambiguity and intrigue.

some boomer goes:
"but bombine not bad enough now so reble not want fight this not my hl2rp!!!"

and the big management goes:
"hmmm... maybe indeed not hl2rp enough... not enough oppressions. if oppressions are higher then the playercount will grow higher too!"

so they prolly gonna make advisors and the new pope / breen 2 absolute unsympathetic bastards i.e. generic antagonists
That would be tremendously shit and not do any of the servers work up until this point any justice

If this is used as an excuse to revert things like the non uu food I will be immensely disappointed

Reactions: List

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
people aren't disconnecting from the server because the lore is too... anti hl2...? i think it's cause the lore is just fucking misused and or proper dookie at times with certain ideas or event managers decisions

like the fucking complete misuse of a city state with typical antagonist markings and fucking nukes

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
wait who the fuck used nukes i specifically said in_le_lore that all the nukes have been destroyed upon unification fuck akjksd

i dont care

it was north korea so i guess they pulled an iran and did 'secret nuclear testing' rp

ela has a minuteman missle in engel haas' garage

Nick

OK DOING
Nebulae
Very cool and good.

Just asking if there's going to be the chance of the map changing after the event?

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
all the nukes have been destroyed upon unification fuck akjksd
someone should have told @TinPan because i have literal nuclear launch codes

also erkor when he was lore lead came out and said otherwise

it was north korea so i guess they pulled an iran and did 'secret nuclear testing' rp
that's what the government wants you to think

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
someone should have told @TinPan because i have literal nuclear launch codes
Ay, though the codes are ultimately tied to that singular submarine; not to mention that the submarine in question has basically become a ticking time bomb with no calculatable end since the launch mechanism didn't work due to it's age.

In other words, unless you fixed the firing mechanism and pretty much every other part of the submarine that hasn't been wrecked by leaking radiation, then it's pretty much just gonna be sitting there for the remainder of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.