BF5 WWI Confirmed

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I wanted a futuristic shooter, modern or vietnam. Not horses and biplanes.

I didn't want mummy to run away with stepdad ronnie but that happened anyway
steamsad_by_kiwi450da-d9fx6q3.png

jooni

VAPORWAVE
Nebulae
world war one wasn't just horses and biplanes

it was literally one of the closest things to hell on earth that actually happened

but okay dude w/e
um no you're thinking of world war 2, flinging artillery at each other isn't hell on earth compared to what happened during ww2

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
flinging artillery at each other isn't hell on earth
sitting in a trench with nowhere to run to while artillery, toxic gas and spikes are rained down on you from the air

for most british army battalions during WW1, the chances of being wounded were from 35 to 46%, the chances of being killed in action were 31 to 44%

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
um no you're thinking of world war 2, flinging artillery at each other isn't hell on earth compared to what happened during ww2
fam, in ww1 there were cavalry death charges and machine gun fire spraying down defenceless soldiers who went over the top on no mans land, getting caught in barbed wire. Trench foot, hoooh boy, you really don't know do you?

jooni

VAPORWAVE
Nebulae
hey bro theres this cool game jsut for you i dont know if u heard about it its called halo

halo is an arena shooter, and I don't want jetpacks, I just want futuristic with combat grounded in reality

Merged:
fam, in ww1 there were cavalry death charges and machine gun fire spraying down defenceless soldiers who went over the top on no mans land, getting caught in barbed wire. Trench foot, hoooh boy, you really don't know do you?
sounds fun for a video game!

Reactions: List

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae

mustard gas turning people's lungs into liquid and drowning them in their own liquefied inners - terrible shit like that but w/e

i know you're trolling

or ignorant

jooni

VAPORWAVE
Nebulae
mustard gas turning people's lungs into liquid and drowning them in their own liquefied inners - terrible shit like that but w/e

i know you're trolling

or ignorant

google the rape of nanking

or what about the atomic bombing of hiroshima and nagasaki

or the holocaust

Thy

Broccoli cures autism
Nebulae
@jooni go post in another thread and stop dragging the mood down.

They are actually doing something new and exciting for once instead of another generic boring modern fps game.

ruben slikk

Nebulae
sounds fun for a video game!
usually those parts don't translate well to video games, which is why stepping in a punji spike drenched in piss and shit, getting your foot infected and having to have your leg lopped off doesn't usually appear in vietnam war games

jooni

VAPORWAVE
Nebulae
@jooni go post in another thread and stop dragging the mood down.

They are actually doing something new and exciting for once instead of another generic boring modern fps game.

so I have to jerk off over something I hate? come on

ruben slikk

Nebulae
google the rape of nanking

or what about the atomic bombing of hiroshima and nagasaki

or the holocaust
talking about the military here, not about attacks on civilian

if we discount the armenian genocide, WW2 was a way worse time to be a civilian

but WW1 was worse for the soldiers