BF5 WWI Confirmed

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
tbh its not that

its how they deliver the final product
you could have all this amazing shit but in the end its all rubbish
idk from the gameplay footage I've seen and shit I've heard I heard the game is epic.
Jackfrags did a good summary on everything (he played the game at the event):

Nebulae
because trench warfare is boring and repetitive as fuck, who wants to fight over a plain dull piece of dirt over and over again. It has a very limited selection of weapons and generally wouldn't appeal to many people.
ok so driving tanks, being in zeppelins, amazing dogfights, fighting in other areas than trenches and being on a horse with a sword went completely over your heard in the trailer?
ok
And dont forget.

ARMOURED FUCKING TRAINS!!!

oficer.jpg

D

Deleted member 332

Lol, that's funny. I'd always listen to that trailer song when I was dinking Coalies in WW3RP. That was years ago! It's actually fucking beastly. Here-

Also-

I WANT TO FUCKING HIP-FIRE A VICKERS INTO SOME KRAUT FACES RIGHT NOW

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
vietnam setting

the majority of it being fighting in rice fields in vietnam or some shit. Like why would you wanna do that when you can go for a more appealing WW1 setting that spands across the whole world, Africa, the pacific, france, italy, russia, the middle east etc.

Reactions: List

REDACTED

Proton
Nebulae
idk from the gameplay footage I've seen and shit I've heard I heard the game is epic.
Jackfrags did a good summary on everything (he played the game at the event):

a majority of the trailer was heavily rendered and scripted like shit

of course its going to look good but the final product will be different since as we all know its EA

D

Deleted member 225

the majority of it being fighting in rice fields in vietnam or some shit. Like why would you wanna do that when you can go for a more appealing WW1 setting that spands across the whole world, Africa, the pacific, france, italy, russia, the middle east etc.
Well we all have different tastes I guess, I'd still prefer a WW2 setting tho

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
Well we all have different tastes I guess, I'd still prefer a WW2 setting tho

fair enough but like if you initially though that the setting was just 'trenches in france' then the actual truth of it all might surprise you

incredibly fascinating part of history; i recommend reading / watching some shit about it

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
and apparantly the iconic battlefield destroying-shit has been turned up a ton. You can destroy alot of buildings and make holes in walls etc

D

Deleted member 225

fair enough but like if you initially though that the setting was just 'trenches in france' then the actual truth of it all might surprise you

incredibly fascinating part of history; i recommend reading / watching some shit about it
I'll look into it more I guess, but I still think they'll have a hard time making this good considering it's a lot different to their normal stuff and a lot of the usual bf fans wont find this appealing

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
the majority of it being fighting in fields in france or some shit. Like why would you wanna do that when you can go for a more appealing WW2 setting that spands across the whole world, Africa, the pacific, france, italy, russia, germany etc.
ww1 spans france, belgium, the balkans, russia, egypt, africa, asia and australasia

D

Deleted member 332

I will be happy if I get to wallbang somebody with a vickers tbh. Killing somebody with a machine gun though a wall in video games is like
0Q6wAtu0.png

Brings me back to the DP-28 in Rainbow Six Siege

D

Deleted member 225

wrong.
most of the bf fans are screaming in joy and in a live stream I watched earlier people were spamming
''RIP Call of Duty''
Well I mean the only footage we've received is that trailer which doesn't show the full game. Like I'm not too sure how people will feel when they realise the main type of weaponry used is gonna be bolt action rifles.

And cod fucked themselves over without battlefield so