BF5 WWI Confirmed

D

Deleted member 332

when they realise the main type of weaponry used is gonna be bolt action rifles.

True... But for anybody who has played Red Orchestra this is gonna be MMMMMMMMMYESSSSS

D

Deleted member 332

I love red orch, but honestly doubt it will have the same charm to it in a bf game

Meh, I'm just gonna play it to mess about really. I bought RO2 to be immersed, and I'm not expecting the same immersion from a BF game. I hope they don't fuck up the WW1 genre tho

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
Meh, I'm just gonna play it to mess about really. I bought RO2 to be immersed, and I'm not expecting the same immersion from a BF game. I hope they don't fuck up the WW1 genre tho

They can't fuck this up,they fucked up hardline and a bit in BF4 so now they listened to the fans,the youtubers said it was not possible but now...Oh man now the dream is real.

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
have you even played any other battlefield
I've played BF4, BF Hardline, BF Bad Company 2, Battlefield Bad Company (the original), Battlefield 1942, Battlefield Heroes, Battlefield Play4Free, Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 3.
I personally enjoyed Battlefield 3 the most. My opinion, not yours.

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I've played BF4, BF Hardline, BF Bad Company 2, Battlefield Bad Company (the original), Battlefield 1942, Battlefield Heroes, Battlefield Play4Free, Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 3.
I personally enjoyed Battlefield 3 the most. My opinion, not yours.
ok buddy calm down dont take it personal

patty

Proton
Nebulae
awful time period for a video game, I'm not going to even bother buying it considering I hate anything pre vietnam
phew only if EA did the wall running in 2143 woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooah that'd be a big seller for me phew........fUck boots on the grOund@................. FUCK I REALLY WANT 2143 THIS GAME LOOKS LIKE FUCKING SHIT BECAUSE ITS HISTORY fuuuuuuuuCKKKKKKKK school!!!!!!!!@

OT: looks like one of the best BAT games

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
At least there was no battlefield game just called battlefield, that would be awkward.
Just like the Xbox, with their new product just being called the one.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
think they cucked and added chicks to muliplayer?

rb6_dustline_a.jpg

:^)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

York

Electron
Nebulae
first we get fucking farcry caveboys and now this shit