Nebulae
aslong as it doesent cost 80 bucks like Infinite warfare i'd buy it
80.png

Reactions: List

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
bf3 was best bf
I've played BF4, BF Hardline, BF Bad Company 2, Battlefield Bad Company (the original), Battlefield 1942, Battlefield Heroes, Battlefield Play4Free, Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 3.
I personally enjoyed Battlefield 3 the most. My opinion, not yours.
if you played bad company 2 and still believe bf3 was better, i don't know what to say

think they cucked and added chicks to muliplayer?
i have confidence that dice isn't that stupid

rb6_dustline_a.jpg

:^)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
this is the worst thing ever, females cant even be in the seals what the fuck

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
aa i still don't think it'll live up to that of a WW2 or vietnam setting

:heyzeus:
ww2 would just be a reskin
ww1 would fucking be running over a fucking pile of bodies through no man's land, mines fucking blastin everywhere and your boys getting gunned down a split second.
ya jump into the enemy trench and you crossed a line of high chance of death to guarantee death
ya pull your shovel out and your sword and ya slice the shit outta ya enemy
biplanes soaring above your butt like fucking eagles tryna pick your head off
not to mention we're gonna have Africa and fucking horses

Nebulae
also bitch

No need to insult me.

the edeluxe edition costs 71.99 -.-

That's my discounted price with Origin Access, the original price is $80.00.

aslong as it doesent cost 80 bucks like Infinite warfare i'd buy it
normal edition costs 59.99

So does the normal edition of Call Of Duty.
G7NrkY.png

twUXTX.png

If you'd like to continue arguing, I'd suggest you bring it up over a private message, otherwise you'll derail this thread. Although, your argument doesn't make any sense at all since you're exaggerating the price of Call Of Duty by using the most expensive package they're releasing, and comparing it to the normal copy of Battlefield.

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
No need to insult me.

That's my discounted price with Origin Access, the original price is $80.00.

So does the normal edition of Call Of Duty.
G7NrkY.png

twUXTX.png

If you'd like to continue arguing, I'd suggest you bring it up over a private message, otherwise you'll derail this thread. Although, your argument doesn't make any sense at all since you're exaggerating the price of Call Of Duty by using the most expensive package they're releasing, and comparing it to the normal copy of Battlefield.
sorry about that, thought that the normal edition cost 79.99, we'll stop, for now.

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
Call of Duty's funeral song:

Merged:
if you played bad company 2 and still believe bf3 was better, i don't know what to say
I've only played Bad Company 2 on the PS3 so that might be why I liked BF3 more.
But again, my opinion, not yours.

Spine

All toasters toast toast.
Nebulae
It won't be anywhere the same.
Verdun goes for a more RO2 realism while BF wants a full destruction galore shoot em up.
That's why all the kiddos will think that ww1 was kul and a black guy killed like fucking 31 soldiers per second on no-mans land with a fucking shovel. Also that tank was moving with maximum 5 km/h, its not a fucking race car. The point is, that they kinda piss on the realism and on historical accuracy.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
That's why all the kiddos will think that ww1 was kul and a black guy killed like fucking 31 soldiers per second on no-mans land with a fucking shovel. Also that tank was moving with maximum 5 km/h, its not a fucking race car. The point is, that they kinda piss on the realism and on historical accuracy.
It's a vidya game bro.
They aren't going for exact realism, but instead a war game with world war one setting, that is a shoot em up galore as I said earlier.