BLM protesters get run over and shot

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
you say unarmed and i see multiple instances of good boys who didn't do nothing that tried to reach to their own guns or tried snatching them from cops or resisted arrest to a degree that could hurt the cops
and what about that coloured kid in the park who was shot while he was playing with a nerf gun or whatever?

ricefields

Electron
Nebulae
you say unarmed and i see multiple instances of good boys who didn't do nothing that tried to reach to their own guns or tried snatching them from cops or resisted arrest to a degree that could hurt the cops

lol wtf, do you think every fucking person who happened to be unarmed but got shot tried to grab the cops gun or had a weapon of their owned they tried to pull out

there is a video on facebook of a therapist who got shot while on the floor and he was saying I am an unarmed black man who is a therapist with this person with downsyndrome
http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/21/unarm...ce-while-caring-for-autistic-patient-6020395/

Last edited:
Reactions: List

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
he wasnt even aiming at the cop, he was 12 years old and playing in a fucking park
"hey frank see this little black kid?"
"yeah mike"
"let's pop a few rounds in him since we're evil white kkkops who know that nothing bad will happen to us since amerikkka is a racist country"
"for sure man"

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
"hey frank see this little black kid?"
"yeah mike"
"let's pop a few rounds in him since we're evil white kkkops who know that nothing bad will happen to us since amerikkka is a racist country"
"for sure man"
passive-aggression is not necessary

and don't generalize. there are some cases where the cops are being brutal assholes.

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
there is a video on facebook of a therapist who got shot while on the floor and he was saying I am an unarmed black man who is a therapist with this person with downsyndrome
i remember reading up about that
it was a black care worker who worked in a home for people with serious mental disabilties, and one of the disabled people who had servere autism or something went out for a walk so the black guy accompanied him
the autistic guy ended up sitting in the middle of the road and so the worker tried to calm him, but for some reason some cops turned up, after someone called the police and said someone was killing themselves, and aimed the weapons at the pair. the black carer worker put his hands up and tried to talk to them explaining the disabled guy was autistic and simply had a toy truck and not a weapon but shot the therapist in the leg regardless.
he posed literally 0 threat to the officers considering he had his hands completely up and was talking to them to explain the situation and they still shot them
you can read about it here: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...tistic-patient-miami-gun-latest-a7148216.html

ricefields

Electron
Nebulae
i do feel like there are more black people that are racist

i'm only saying that cause of the memes of 'white people be like'
video of a dab that was so foul made by a white kid

rang

aussie turk
Nebulae
should have worn something that glows in the dark, that :heyzeus: was probably hard to see at midnight

the driver is innocent

D

Deleted member 22

either all lives matter or no lives matter imo

im leaning towards no lives matter at this point.
Ce-4auLW8AA2xEd.jpg