BLM protesters get run over and shot

hy0n

Aesthetics
Nebulae
BLM in America is needed as I've yet to see a white person shot for laying "unarmed" on the ground.
UK BLM is a fucking joke, UK police have killed a total of 8 people in the last 5 years.

Just because it isn't reported doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Lynx

Dig Down, and find faith.
Nebulae
I'd think if someone was killed, it'd be all over the news in the UK. Trust me, the UK media is fucking ravenous for shit like that because it never, ever happens. Besides, afaik only SWAT teams carry lethal firearms in the UK.
How about 'All Lives Matter?"
ALM is white people getting frustrated cos they feel they're being discriminated against, as much as they don't want to admit it, white people are much less discriminated against than black people but in the UK what's the worst that can happen; they get searched for drugs more?

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
BLM in America is needed as I've yet to see a white person shot for laying "unarmed" on the ground.
UK BLM is a fucking joke, UK police have killed a total of 8 people in the last 5 years.
ye that's cause in the uk the cops know that not every idiot has access to an ar-15 on their backyard

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Racism
560008_vodka-columbine-godlike-massacre-wrath_200s.gif

fuck black people if they got shot they deserved it can we focus on the real monster now

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
those US cops will learn fuck all up here... the rozzers ere useless cunts half the time. theyre either harassing homeless people or acting hard when it's friday night and the clubs are out. if ur lucky youll get a warning for drinking in public or lighting up B class herb. only if ur a smack dealer or a guy with a chib will they do anything

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
last time a black guy that probably didnt deserve it got shot in england this happened
i think thats proof enough that any people dying by police hands in the uk that was possibly undeserved will always be reported

Reactions: List

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
ye that's cause in the uk the cops know that not every idiot has access to an ar-15 on their backyard

Using TWENTY POLICE OFFICERS to capture ONE PERSON is ineffecient on a resources front, and will never happen in the U.S. due to a lack of police officers to enforce such a thing.

Plus, US police officers aren't dealing with homicidal Friday the 13th ripoffs, they are fighting against people who can buy a fucking AR ASSAULT RIFLE at a WALMART like its just another day. Add a MOB of these retards and you have what US police officers deal with at an almost daily basis in this BLM bullshit.

BLM started out like feminism; it had a good ring behind it and actually did shit for the community. Then some assholes joined it and turned it into a hate group and now its destroyed all the progress the organization intially made.

Englishh

the reason abortion should be fully legalised
Nebulae
Using TWENTY POLICE OFFICERS to capture ONE PERSON is ineffecient on a resources front, and will never happen in the U.S. due to a lack of police officers to enforce such a thing.

Plus, US police officers aren't dealing with homicidal Friday the 13th ripoffs, they are fighting against people who can buy a fucking AR ASSAULT RIFLE at a WALMART like its just another day. Add a MOB of these retards and you have what US police officers deal with at an almost daily basis in this BLM bullshit.

BLM started out like feminism; it had a good ring behind it and actually did shit for the community. Then some assholes joined it and turned it into a hate group and now its destroyed all the progress the organization intially made.
feminism never started out with a good ring

modern-day atleast

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
Tfw when I realize most people outside the USA think they can buy the so called "Assault Rifles" in any fucking walmart without going throught any paperwork and background checks.

Englishh

Nebulae
Tfw when I realize most people outside the USA think they can buy the so called "Assault Rifles" in any fucking walmart without going throught any paperwork and background checks.
yes but i cant walk into the fucking co-op and buy a ar-15 with my packet of digestives can i? its so fucking easy to get guns, even if your family gets them then you just borrow them, or you steal them, etc

swagile

Atom
Nebulae

I agree with you on this front. I am simply saying that guns are A LOT easier to get, machine gun or not, than in many other first world countries. Especially with America's connection with firearms (second amendment). It might have been an exaggeration to say that everyone in American can get assault rifles like its candy, but its not an exaggeration to say its much easier in American than any other first world country to get an assault rifle unless I am given proof otherwise.

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
I agree with you on this front. I am simply saying that guns are A LOT easier to get, machine gun or not, than in many other first world countries. Especially with America's connection with firearms (second amendment). It might have been an exaggeration to say that everyone in American can get assault rifles like its candy, but its not an exaggeration to say its much easier in American than any other first world country to get an assault rifle unless I am given proof otherwise.

When people think that the 2nd Amendment alone will stop government totalitarianism;

predator-firing-missile4.jpg

But the current state of affairs in the US is awful. For one, you have people such as the KKK, The Traditionalist Worker Party (Come at me bitch) , and other such people ruining race relations instigating (Get ready for the cringe) "Race warfare" due to the "genocide of the white race" (You fucking serious?). And secondly, you have rich political leaders such as Donald Trump and Dick Cheney low key endorsing them. This isn't new even in the slightest, been like this before the Civil War. P:S, it won't matter if Clinton or Trump gets in, the only difference is with Clinton, you're going to bomb Muslim majority countries, and with Trump, you're going to send them to concentration camps (People usually compare him to the Nazis, but the US did a good job with internment camps themselves see; http://www.ushistory.org/us/51e.asp).

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
When people think that the 2nd Amendment alone will stop government totalitarianism;

predator-firing-missile4.jpg

But the current state of affairs in the US is awful. For one, you have people such as the KKK, The Traditionalist Worker Party (Come at me bitch) , and other such people ruining race relations instigating (Get ready for the cringe) "Race warfare" due to the "genocide of the white race" (You fucking serious?). And secondly, you have rich political leaders such as Donald Trump and Dick Cheney low key endorsing them. This isn't new even in the slightest, been like this before the Civil War. P:S, it won't matter if Clinton or Trump gets in, the only difference is with Clinton, you're going to bomb Muslim majority countries, and with Trump, you're going to send them to concentration camps (People usually compare him to the Nazis, but the US did a good job with internment camps themselves see; http://www.ushistory.org/us/51e.asp).

Please my good sir can you tell me how your UVA can force a curfew?Can its missle distinguish between friend and foe,because afterall we don't all want the press on you right?

Plus why don't you tell us afterall your mister stalin is the professional of internment camps :^)

sky

Loremaster
Nebulae
they happen, you just don't see them because no one cares when it's an unarmed white guy that gets shot - oh no.

Englishh

Nebulae
they happen, you just don't see them because no one cares when it's an unarmed white guy that gets shot - oh no.

unarmed dosen't mean posing a threat. If you go into your pockets at gunpoint, expect to get shot. Fucking idiots.