BLM protesters get run over and shot

hawke

Proton
Nebulae
I'd think if someone was killed, it'd be all over the news in the UK. Trust me, the UK media is fucking ravenous for shit like that because it never, ever happens. Besides, afaik only SWAT teams carry lethal firearms in the UK.

ALM is white people getting frustrated cos they feel they're being discriminated against, as much as they don't want to admit it, white people are much less discriminated against than black people but in the UK what's the worst that can happen; they get searched for drugs more?

I'm gonna get cancelled for this one day.

Last edited:

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
Please my good sir can you tell me how your UVA can force a curfew?Can its missle distinguish between friend and foe,because afterall we don't all want the press on you right?

Plus why don't you tell us afterall your mister stalin is the professional of internment camps :^)

Stalin done nothing wrong, Kulaks deserved it :^). But seriously, Gulags were essentially high security prisons, y'know, like what the US has. I'm not saying that I support gulags (Stalin however is another discussion EDIT: Nah, Stalin's fine fam) , infact I find them counter-intuitive to communism.

And about the UVA, well...
600.jpg

Will that suffice?

Last edited:

Englishh

the reason abortion should be fully legalised
Nebulae
ALM is white people getting frustrated cos they feel they're being discriminated against, as much as they don't want to admit it, white people are much less discriminated against than black people but in the UK what's the worst that can happen; they get searched for drugs more?

Because of the BLM shit, black people have MORE advantage over cops pissing themselves they'll get fired if they arrest a black man and he claims it was without reason

also if you get searched for drugs theres no problem unless, yknow, you have drugs

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Using TWENTY POLICE OFFICERS to capture ONE PERSON is ineffecient on a resources front, and will never happen in the U.S. due to a lack of police officers to enforce such a thing.

Plus, US police officers aren't dealing with homicidal Friday the 13th ripoffs, they are fighting against people who can buy a fucking AR ASSAULT RIFLE at a WALMART like its just another day. Add a MOB of these retards and you have what US police officers deal with at an almost daily basis in this BLM bullshit.
they sent 14 cops to shoot down a hobo with a kitchen knife
it's on video lmao

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Uh not to bring TYT into this but I don't think they're the best source, to say the least.
I don't like TYT but videos don't really lie, you can watch them yourself and interpret.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
I think we can wrap up this thread with a simple statement.

Hitler did nothing wrong when he tried to wipe out millions of people. We just have too many goddamn people that we are now fighting over the smallest things; like the fact that there is no such thing as men and women as that is discriminating against transgendered people (yes this is a thing).

BLM is just another one of those groups with nothing better to do / this is their job / disillusioned followers who are just as bad as cult members being strung along by a higher power.

Because we all know there is no fucking way these groups would have lasted this long if someone wasn't helping them out that had some sway in the government (just look at how Beyonce and Hillary are supporting BLM and you will see the problem there already).

GenericPlayer

Nebulae
I think we can wrap up this thread with a simple statement.

Hitler did nothing wrong when he tried to wipe out millions of people. We just have too many goddamn people that we are now fighting over the smallest things; like the fact that there is no such thing as men and women as that is discriminating against transgendered people (yes this is a thing).

BLM is just another one of those groups with nothing better to do / this is their job / disillusioned followers who are just as bad as cult members being strung along by a higher power.

Because we all know there is no fucking way these groups would have lasted this long if someone wasn't helping them out that had some sway in the government (just look at how Beyonce and Hillary are supporting BLM and you will see the problem there already).

#BringBackBlackPanthers

What? They were organised and didn't look up to celebrities who didn't know what the fuck they were doing.

Reactions: List

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
Stalin done nothing wrong, Kulaks deserved it :^). But seriously, Gulags were essentially high security prisons, y'know, like what the US has. I'm not saying that I support gulags (Stalin however is another discussion) , infact I find them counter-intuitive to communism.

And about the UVA, well...
600.jpg

Will that suffice?

That didn't stop the talibans boy,basicly I will leave you with this post:
moDzLYz.png

FvVzYN1.png

Reactions: List

GenericPlayer

Nebulae
That didn't stop the talibans boy,basicly I will leave you with this post:
moDzLYz.png

FvVzYN1.png

AK47+IED > US Military (Ask the Viet-Cong, Al-Quaeda, Taliban, etc). What I'm trying to say is, it's absurd that they think the government cares about their amendment in a fashion that isn't profitable.

Nice 4Chan btw. I swear if it's /pol/.

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
AK47+IED > US Military (Ask the Viet-Cong, Al-Quaeda, Taliban, etc). What I'm trying to say is, it's absurd that they think the government cares about their amendment in a fashion that isn't profitable.

Nice 4Chan btw. I swear if it's /pol/.

/k/ Archive ,why does it trigger you so much lmao

The thing is that amendment applies to the whole population and to a really high degree(afaik giving everyone the right to own a gun is something serious) so taking it would cause some really bad stuff since even the bloody creator of that amendment says what happens when some gov tries to take that amendment away,tyranny.

GenericPlayer

Nebulae
/k/ Archive ,why does it trigger you so much lmao

The thing is that amendment applies to the whole population and to a really high degree(afaik giving everyone the right to own a gun is something serious) so taking it would cause some really bad stuff since even the bloody creator of that amendment says what happens when some gov tries to take that amendment away,tyranny.

bd1.jpg
/leftypol/ ftw (ignore the fact that the guy in the pic was convicted of war crimes in Sarajevo)

I agree that you shouldn't remove weaponry from the hands of people, ask Lenin or Marx, a communist who tells you that you should is a revisionist. Though you shouldn't openly give them to people with a history of mental issues.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
People forget one of the primary ways a military loses.

Money and Politics.

ISIS spends as much money for their entire military efforts than the entire American military food budget.

Vietnam won because America spent too much fucking money fighting against rebels with low tier weaponry (AK's) that were winning against bombing raids, helicopters, and America's "great army". Then the people started realizing where their tax dollars were really going and realizing that America wasn't going to win and so they were fucking the common citizen in the ass with taxes to get it done hence the war was stopped.

sky

Loremaster
Nebulae
conventional warfare a country like the united states can dominate at easily
it's where it's unconventional and more guerrilla-like warfare where it becomes more difficult for even superpowers to handle