Call Of Duty: Dislike Infinite

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
Any of you guys seen the shit show that is the new COD trailer? Its terrible! Its turning into Halo! The only real good part is the Modern Warfare Remake section which is only like 20 seconds long but is still better than the 5 minute shit we see.

15a81cc79772d259bb99c969e0f6fcf7.png

What do you think? I'm personally only going to buy it for the Modern Warfare remake...

Dist

Proton
Nebulae
Personally I don't see the correlation between COD and Halo in this trailer, they're both drastically different. If anything I'd compare the space combat to more along the lines of Star Wars.

I hope they don't recycle the same mechanics and actually implement something new.

Any ways the trailer was alright and awesome music, looks like I'll get this game during a sale to pass the time waiting for other games.

Reactions: List

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
Marketing 101, putting profits over customer interests.
Pretty much this

Activision are currently trying every trick in the book in a dire last attempt to earn money from their video games. They know that people will dislike Infinite Warfare and not give two shits about it,but they know that people would be more than happy to buy a COD 4 Remastered Edition for the sake of Nostalgia. Because they have bundled both games together, it's given them an excuse to ramp up the price pretty high.

It's a good business practice, but one that can quickly make loyal customers turn against you, as evident from the attitude people have put towards Activision because of this

patty

Proton
Nebulae
Pretty much this

Activision are currently trying every trick in the book in a dire last attempt to earn money from their video games. They know that people will dislike Infinite Warfare and not give two shits about it,but they know that people would be more than happy to buy a COD 4 Remastered Edition for the sake of Nostalgia. Because they have bundled both games together, it's given them an excuse to ramp up the price pretty high.

It's a good business practice, but one that can quickly make loyal customers turn against you, as evident from the attitude people have put towards Activision because of this
ya'know activation wants that :16k:

Mist

Proton
Nebulae
I just disliked it because everybody else did it.. :oops:

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
i really hope they start making games in the present/near future again, like MW1 and MW2, mw2 is probably still the most fun i've had in a multiplayer FPS

blops2 was alright but ghosts, advanced warfare, black ops 3 etc was just a massive shit show

REDACTED

Proton
Nebulae
at least battlefield took the correct approach

the trailer was brilliant
but im still worried about what the final product will be like

Mist

Proton
Nebulae
The guys at Activision doesn't even care. They say it's a good thing, lol.