Call Of Duty: Dislike Infinite

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
The only times that I feel that a story within a COD game has felt interesting and compelling along with having intriguing characters is probably only in Black Ops, Black Ops 2, MW2 and MW3

It felt interesting because it was not only compelling in its own unique way, but because it ensured that the player was usually the character calling the shots and being as involved as possible, such as the Airport Massacre in MW2 and the Prison Break in BO.

As for the other games, they have literally never connected with me, nor have any of the characters, because none of them have been able to provide extremely memorable moments. Not only this, but the other games provide pretty cliche stories filled to the brim with Stereotypical Characters who have hardly any personality. Black Ops explores all the twisted and secret stuff that went down during the Cold War, and the MW series delves deep into terrorism and how small events behind closed doors can cause all out war between the worlds superpowers

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
The only times that I feel that a story within a COD game has felt interesting and compelling along with having intriguing characters is probably only in Black Ops, Black Ops 2, MW2 and MW3

It felt interesting because it was not only compelling in its own unique way, but because it ensured that the player was usually the character calling the shots and being as involved as possible, such as the Airport Massacre in MW2 and the Prison Break in BO.

As for the other games, they have literally never connected with me, nor have any of the characters, because none of them have been able to provide extremely memorable moments. Not only this, but the other games provide pretty cliche stories filled to the brim with Stereotypical Characters who have hardly any personality. Black Ops explores all the twisted and secret stuff that went down during the Cold War, and the MW series delves deep into terrorism and how small events behind closed doors can cause all out war between the worlds superpowers

Bruh, you're forgetting COD 3.

D

Deleted member 118

Hold X to pay respects. We all know what is in that coffin.

Spider

Proton
Nebulae
Honestly I like how the new CoD looks, plus the remastered.

Space is really cool, graphics were never a thing to me, but I've always enjoyed the CoD franchise, except Ghosts...

BogTheBear

Proton
Nebulae
Agreed. Though I insist in the Modern Warfare remake aswell Im not sude how many would still play it.