Call Of Duty: Dislike Infinite

Dist

Proton
Nebulae
it was more intense than WW1 since they cut down on the usage of trenches

people are too stupid to realise that war in general is never intense

its turn-based
What do you mean by war in general not being intense?

D

Deleted member 243

What do you mean by war in general not being intense?
you dont have fucking planes crashing in you and le intense parkour cutscenes

it's more like staying behind cover, shooting at enemies and getting shot back it

its really fucking intense, but not as intense as a michael bay flick

Dist

Proton
Nebulae
you dont have fucking planes crashing in you and le intense parkour cutscenes

it's more like staying behind cover, shooting at enemies and getting shot back it

its really fucking intense, but not as intense as a michael bay flick
Well ok you did state that it is "never" intense which is a contradiction but yeah the movies are definitely upping the intense factor for entertainment. Most of the combat footage shown from places like Afghanistan depict soldiers shooting at insurgents which can't even be seen on camera. Average engagement distances were pretty fucking high except for room clearing.

It's not exactly as simple as staying in cover and returning fire. You've got all sorts of other factors including artillery and other explosive ordnance, land vehicles, air support.

Reactions: List

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
Lets see what the people think...

f792b708a8eacfda447bc53cbbc0eccb.png

CoD: 11 Million views. 230,000 Likes. 800,000 Dislikes!
bb82175ca13b226d7c57a880ab7f58d7.png

a57d30826259833b8f8d0fd1cdb8b7c2.png

BF: 13 Million views. 14,000 Dislikes. 700,000 Likes!
9950f5620da31cd9b5609ba329515af8.png

giphy.gif

I personally like the WW1 setting. Its refreshing and as you can see its not all trench based. I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with it. Its just so much better than the bullshit that is the fucking futuristic setting. Just bring back the good old days...

Nukkel

Proton
Nebulae
Maybe we get to board inside the zeppelin and destroy it like in battlefield 2142 or the courier mode from battlefield 4

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
It's a good business practice, but one that can quickly make loyal customers turn against you, as evident from the attitude people have put towards Activision because of this
this shit has been going on for years and trust me, there will still be people that will buy this shit every year lol

Martinerrr

Neutrino
Nebulae
I might be one of the few but I actually think it looked pretty slick.
The whole space aspect of it makes it something new and something that interests my spacey nebulousness. I haven't played Call of Duty anymore since Black Ops 1 and I only played Zombies on it. (did eventually buy BO2 for Zombies) I might be interested in seeing what kind of story they created for the campaign here and also in the remastered version of Call of Duty 4 - I just don't expect the remastered version to be as good as it used to be, since they're probably going to adjust everything (weapons, hitmarkers etc.) to the new engine.

Battlefield and Call of Duty. Apples and oranges?

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
I might be one of the few but I actually think it looked pretty slick.
The whole space aspect of it makes it something new and something that interests my spacey nebulousness. I haven't played Call of Duty anymore since Black Ops 1 and I only played Zombies on it. (did eventually buy BO2 for Zombies) I might be interested in seeing what kind of story they created for the campaign here and also in the remastered version of Call of Duty 4 - I just don't expect the remastered version to be as good as it used to be, since they're probably going to adjust everything (weapons, hitmarkers etc.) to the new engine.

Battlefield and Call of Duty. Apples and oranges?
The problem is the story is literally the same generic garbage then been giving us, all they are doing is adding space. I highly doubt it's going be a main aspect of the game anyway.
How much do you wanna bet they won't have one space map where you are in suits in zero G for multiplayer.

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
Excerpt from a Forbes article:
Forbes said:
Time and time again, fans complained about the rehashed Call of Duty titles venturing further into the future, spitting out clone after clone. As if massive companies like Infinity Ward, Activision and Treyarch, with the resources they have at their disposal, can't conduct simple fucking PR surveys to the masses asking what genre of game they want. And the cucks at Forbes wonder why they received the backlash they did.

Last edited:

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Excerpt from a Forbes article:

Time and time again, fans complained about the rehashed Call of Duty titles venturing further into the future, spitting out clone after clone. As if massive companies like Infinity Ward, Activision and Treyarch, with the resources they have at their disposal, can't conduct simple fucking PR surveys to the masses asking what genre of game they want. And the cucks at Forbes wonder why they received the backlash they did.
Forbes is a piece of shit.
Honestly, I hope this game flops and the company loses money. This is what they get for not making such simple surveys and not giving one fuck about their player base.