Call Of Duty: Dislike Infinite

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
Forbes is a piece of shit.
Honestly, I hope this game flops and the company loses money. This is what they get for not making such simple surveys and not giving one fuck about their player base.
I honestly feel bad for them. They put time, money and effort into something they thought was so cool, and were proud of enough to market. Now its going to flop and they won't see the return on their investment.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Dist

Proton
Nebulae
I honestly feel bad for them. They put time, money and effort into something they thought was so cool, and were proud of enough to market. Now its going to flop and they won't see the return on their investment.
Some of the hate is just people jumping on the bandwagon, They most likely will make a return as every episode always reaches top sellers on the list and the added remaster incentive.
The community will moan all they want but at the end of the day they'll most likely buy the bundle because it contains the remastered version of everyone's nostalgia.

steambored

Make no mistake, this is a one-way trip.
Nebulae
i bet the remaster is not going to be as great as everyone thinks it'll be though and everyone will complain regardless.

Dist

Proton
Nebulae
i bet the remaster is not going to be as great as everyone thinks it'll be though and everyone will complain regardless.
You're probably going to be disappointed if you have high expectations. I'm not going to buy it but I assume it'll probably just have refurbished game mechanics and improved graphics, no story change.

steambored

Nebulae
You're probably going to be disappointed if you have high expectations. I'm not going to buy it but I assume it'll probably just have refurbished game mechanics and improved graphics, no story change.
it has 10 maps, afaik original cod had 16 including 2 dlc maps, doubt there will be any story changes, it will just use infinite warfare's game mechanics and have improved graphics, but thats the point of a remaster, so basically you have 10 multiplayer maps you'll play on and chances are, the map you liked in cod4 wont make it or be added as another dlc

edit: in other words you're being ripped off for 70-80 bucks as the main game wont have anything interesting apart and be the same shooty shooty small maps call of duty
[doublepost=1462892679][/doublepost]the only thing im waiting from infinite warfare and the remaster is any models i can get my hands on for sfm

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
if you wanna see how to do a remaster, look at oddworld: new 'n' tasty

took the base game, fixed a bunch of annoying things about it, upped all the graphics, smoother load times, so on and so forth

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Honestly with the same garbage formula they use every year, I hardly think they actually put effort into it besides just reskinning it. They obviously have no love for the story or any of that cause it is the same shit over and over again.

steambored

Nebulae
remember that one time cod made us attached to characters but then shit on that whole thing and installed characters that only live for one mission then die and expect us to go "oh no, my fav character"

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
remember that one time cod made us attached to characters but then shit on that whole thing and installed characters that only live for one mission then die and expect us to go "oh no, my fav character"
at least the dog lived longer than the black guy

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'm just sick of these fancy shitty games.
Just go back to WW2 styled games.
Does anybody remember COD 3's Multiplayer? Vehicles and shit were in it and its so much better than the crap we have today.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
I'm just sick of these fancy shitty games.
Just go back to WW2 styled games.
Does anybody remember COD 3's Multiplayer? Vehicles and shit were in it and its so much better than the crap we have today.
It's not even the fact it's futuristic.
It's literally just another reskin with the same story of 'how can this happen. our nation is in trouble, you gotta save the day.'
I think most of the players got that point back on MW2...

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
Honestly with the same garbage formula they use every year, I hardly think they actually put effort into it besides just reskinning it. They obviously have no love for the story or any of that cause it is the same shit over and over again.
I see your point, but they're clearly willing to spend the money hiring actors like John Malkovitch, Kevin Spacey and Jeff Goldblum to star in their games.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
I see your point, but they're clearly willing to spend the money hiring actors like John Malkovitch, Kevin Spacey and Jeff Goldblum to star in their games.
For all we know, that could just be some corporate bong heads hiring famous names in hopes it will make their game better. If they knew best, they would actually reach out to the community. They known for a while now people have been becoming more and more unsatisfied with their product.