Serious City 8 Redux

D

Deleted member 7099

EDIT: Ignore the original message

That might be quite useful, but do you happen to know how they made the glitch animations? That would be even more useful as I'm trying to do that for the new signs I'm making.
i'm unsure myself and gary isnt arround much sadly

Reactions: List

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
EDIT: Ignore the original message

That might be quite useful, but do you happen to know how they made the glitch animations? That would be even more useful as I'm trying to do that for the new signs I'm making.
I used Photomosh for the glitch effect, it‘s a website

Reactions: List

Dev

A Turret
Nebulae
Been a few months and there's been a few changes which the thread should probably be aware of.

No clue if this map still interests anyone but basically a few months ago I updated my PC and lost all the redux files apart from a few assets.

I didn't mention it here because it was pretty painful, however earlier today I managed to dig out an autosave!!! I just need to remake any missing assets and such and then I'll continue with this.

That's p much it so for those still interested the project is back ig.

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
this looks like a mix between hl2 and neotokyo

by the screenshots it woud look probably way cooler then original c8

Dev

A Turret
Nebulae
this looks like a mix between hl2 and neotokyo

by the screenshots it woud look probably way cooler then original c8
yeah that's the aim, the screens here are mishy mashy with the new style i went with vs the original project which was just a new layout
a little beta influence thrown in too but not too much

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
yeah that's the aim, the screens here are mishy mashy with the new style i went with vs the original project which was just a new layout
a little beta influence thrown in too but not too much

hhhhmmmm okay

Look forward to seeing what u got

Dev

A Turret
Nebulae
I generally want to just post semi-finished content here but since there's not been anything for months here's one of my new remade posters as well as a picture of an apartment in the block replacing the old laundromat block.

All apartments will be fully furnished and highly interactible, the blinds can be open and closed, lights turned off and on, some cabinets can be opened, etc.

Ministry_Green.ong.png

Screenshot_2021-12-22_132831.png