Community Games Suggestions

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
didn't we have a unofficial one and nobody joined?
there was a few but they always went to the old, modded minecraft versions so half of the people that committed to playing never joined
the vanilla ones were bangin tho

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
know it's not on the list but SS13 would be cool

-all dev works pretty much in place I'm pretty sure you can already use the highly developed/established ones which are constantly being worked on, are open source and have a dedicated wiki and dev community (like tgstation), has a large pool of maps, etc.
-requires little staff intervention since most rounds play themselves out, by being roundbased it also means shit like cheating/morons have a relatively low impact
-games so old that it probably wont use a lot of resources anyway so the cost of running it won't be very impactful

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

-all dev works pretty much in place I'm pretty sure you can already use the highly developed/established ones which are constantly being worked on, are open source and have a dedicated wiki and dev community (like tgstation), has a large pool of maps, etc.
-requires little staff intervention since most rounds play themselves out, by being roundbased it also means shit like cheating/morons have a relatively low impact
-games so old that it probably wont use a lot of resources anyway so the cost of running it won't be very impactful
Ammending my list:

- Project Zomboid
- Arma 3
- SS13
- Squad

Reactions: List

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae

if we get an ss13 server then finally @PilotBland can become a member of neb staff with his track record of being admin on almost every server

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae

yes

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Zomboid is very easily setup, current MP beta is limited to 16 players but honestly that'd probably fine with a whitelist.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

EfQ_twrXoAEdNEY.png

inshallah i will drive a motorbike with an IED strapped to it into the headstaff's humvee in the streets of falujah while i am deafened by shelling and some retard blasting california dreamin down his mic

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
inshallah i will drive a motorbike with an IED strapped to it into the headstaff's humvee in the streets of falujah while i am deafened by shelling and some retard blasting california dreamin down his mic
Enjoy the GCHQ watch list

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
i cant find any games id play that has a bigger playerbase than gmod which also lets you host your own server

So among us

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
ArmA 3

I wanted to do an operation in the past, have more time now - could still do a nice mission for the Community