Community Games Suggestions

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Arma 3 is doable but I'm not sure what you'd actually do? Definitely something that could happen if someone has more insight to it.

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Arma 3 is doable but I'm not sure what you'd actually do? Definitely something that could happen if someone has more insight to it.

Arma 3 Antistasi perhaps? That has an objective, a purpose, and a feel of progression, plus a campaign can stop or start anytime

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
Arma is great but struggles with the same problems Gmod does in terms of requiring plugins, this is no error when it isn't boatloads of them though
if you got a very basic setup of a simple gamemode + a few things to improve the experience, you'd honestly be set

needs to be entrusted to very much the right person however, or else it won't get off the ground and/or spread its wings.

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Warlords is a pretty good game mode as well if you're doing it with a bunch of people.
5C6A5FDAAD58B1DFC3F369D276AE1B1A93147A00

Me on my way to bomb your house

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
Could boot up that old campaign me @Gary and some others worked on, Zeus-style mission making would definitely be up there.

Cartoonjunkies

The Forbidden One
Premium Member
Nebulae
Squad and Arma 3 would be really cool.

Even if they’re not as RP oriented, it’s be interesting what people could come up with. Arma has a lot of potential for running campaigns or just having people go on missions that people make every so often.

walgreens

Electron
Nebulae
Arma 3 zeusing is just army-man DnD, so it'd be pretty compatible with this community i imagine

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
squad would be fun for just a casual drop-in game that's chaotic as fuck but also realistic enough to scratch that milsim itch

arma would be fun for the operations, events, etc. doesn't need to be up all the time, altho an antistasi server would be cool. granted i don't know much about arma but point remains

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
neb could probably unironically find its footing in a static PZ multiplayer server as multiplayer develops
squad is sick
ss13 ss13 ss13 ss13 ss13 is perfect for neb

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I dont see myself actually touching anything off the list you put up outside of minecraft, squad,insurgency sandstorm and arma 3 but even then for me it depends on the gamemode. the rest seem like come and go kinda games, not something ill bank a ton of time into week by week
a rotation of antistasi, king of the hill, invade and annex, and some days where players can zeus would work wonders. king of the hill is a PvP, control the zone type of mode. antistasi is a team based effort where you're rebels trying to overthrow some dudes, collecting supplies, doing big and side missions. invade and annex is a pve coop where your goal is to capture various areas against AI enemies.
tons of mods to fit any theme you'd want between halo, different eras of combat and all.

having zeus times where people can build and upload their own missions then zeus during it is essentially how you guys did your hl2rp events, its good fun. zeusing is basically an option where a player can basically live-edit missions while people are playing them and control the enemy AI n shit.