Community Games Suggestions

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Arma 3 is doable but I'm not sure what you'd actually do? Definitely something that could happen if someone has more insight to it.

Could host an operation based on Community suggestions, did a Combine Op ages ago, never finished it but got better time now.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
actual persistent mc server would be nice

as long as its vanilla no one wants to play tekkit u boomers

or ss13

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
Is there anywhere near enough players for ss13

ss13 still has a booming player-base, a lot of servers are doing bad things and pushing players away, if neb does the right things they could grab them. plus a lot of players here overlaps with the type who would play ss13, a free game.

Reactions: List

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
ss13 still has a booming player-base, a lot of servers are doing bad things and pushing players away, if neb does the right things they could grab them. plus a lot of players here overlaps with the type who would play ss13, a free game.

if we use the tg codebase and revert some of the really crap changes a la beestation, it could go pretty well.

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
Furry ERP servers are taking most of the ss13 player base now lol

I might be wrong but I thought the point in this was some low maintenance server for people here to play rather than some proper project like trying to build a playable server on ss13

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
Furry ERP servers are taking most of the ss13 player base now lol

I might be wrong but I thought the point in this was some low maintenance server for people here to play rather than some proper project like trying to build a playable server on ss13

yah you're probably right but i'll never let the dream of neb ss13 die

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Since Zomboid MP beta is limited to 16 players right now, I’m thinking that we might run a whitelist server for a little while and @Gary can look into how viable some sort of operation might work for Arma as those two seem to be the common suggestion.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Could boot up that old campaign me @Gary and some others worked on, Zeus-style mission making would definitely be up there.

Since Zomboid MP beta is limited to 16 players right now, I’m thinking that we might run a whitelist server for a little while and @Gary can look into how viable some sort of operation might work for Arma as those two seem to be the common suggestion.

Did I hear Arma and PZ

maxresdefault.jpg

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
ss13 also sounds great tbh
I still don't understand what I am doing as a chemist but I think I'll be fine