Community Games Suggestions

Yuavara

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
In the wake of us branching out of GMod and developing GTA RP, we have our server that can host pretty much any of the games listed here.

I'd imagine there's a good few of you that might have played Project Zomboid which recently had a large update to it's multiplayer.

Most of the game servers are relatively minor to setup and so if there's something you would like to play, let us know!
rust RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST rust

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
project zomboid would be cool i've been meaning to buy it for ages so that'd probably give me a reason to do so

and as others have said a persistent minecraft server would be pretty epic, even if it is literally just vanilla or a very basic modpack, it gives people something easy and fun to play and unwind with

Reactions: List

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
yknow what
fuck it

nebulous.cloud squad server would be sick

it’s a really good game with an active player base why not
please

ArmA 3

I wanted to do an operation in the past, have more time now - could still do a nice mission for the Community
yes

Ammending my list:

- Project Zomboid
- Arma 3
- SS13
- Squad
please
an arma 3 server would be really nice

also squad. i really want a nebulous squad server
[doublepost=1640106869][/doublepost]
Arma 3 is doable but I'm not sure what you'd actually do? Definitely something that could happen if someone has more insight to it.
uhhh im late as fuck but you just designate two or three people to actually run missions on the weekends or smn like that with differing themes n shit

simple as tbh

also liberation/vindicta are fun gamemodes

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
please

yes

please
an arma 3 server would be really nice

also squad. i really want a nebulous squad server
[doublepost=1640106869][/doublepost]
uhhh im late as fuck but you just designate two or three people to actually run missions on the weekends or smn like that with differing themes n shit

simple as tbh

also liberation/vindicta are fun gamemodes
Arma 3 neb liberation server sounds like a great idea actually

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
tbh yeah liberation or vindicta
vindicta mainly cause i like it even tho the devs are a bit.... :heyzeus: just cause of how they treated the actual gamemode, and liberation cause it's simple.
Antistasi is fun too, and so is dynamic recon ops, but can easily become stale

ALiVE is a whole different beast

ALiVE combined with a good mission set can actually be quite a fun experience, actually tried it a bit back

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
I planned a temporary ww3rp server and had all the coding and shit updated for it. Just aint got a staff / faction team and/or structural time to manage it. Even the map is already set up.
please

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
Nebulous Minecraft factions server, except each faction is required to register themselves through https://www.nationstates.net/

In other words, WW3RP meets block game.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I planned a temporary ww3rp server and had all the coding and shit updated for it. Just aint got a staff / faction team and/or structural time to manage it. Even the map is already set up.
if you called up the old roster I'm sure a bunch of us would be able to cover it

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
I wish there was a survival game in the theme of the SCP Foundation

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
Don't do that.

Don't give me hope.

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Thinking of starting the Project Zomboid server on the 28th.

If that's good, i'll make a thread for whitelist requests

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
They don't really last for long enough to be a recurring gamemode, not to mention they're prone to issues of griefing etc.

Thinking of starting the Project Zomboid server on the 28th.

If that's good, i'll make a thread for whitelist requests
Project Zomboid with players being able to claim locations on the map w/ a few vanilla-focused mods would be great, though respawning loot would be an almost instant requirement unless you want whole cities being cleared of loot in under a week.

Would put forward one of my modpacks but so long as the Brita's mods don't get added I'd say things'll be fine.