Completed [Competition] Art of The Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
Thought I'd try something different for this week, so here's a design I made up for City Administration on my main server.

FUfeMi2.png

I'll also just explain it briefly. Simply it's a coin to show prosperity, and inside is a fasces, or the symbol of fascism. Essentially it's a bunch of sticks bound together to hold an axe, implying a strength in unity and numbers. Additionally there's the UU logo, because there just has to be that, right?
I really like the visual / technical side of things, but from a logical perspective it wouldn't make much sense for the Union to put a symbol of a widely hated ideology onto ther coints.

y not swastika tho..... :(
It's actually not a symbol of fascism, but rather a symbol that Italian fascism adapted, from the ancient Rome times. It's a "mace" held by bodyguards called Lictors, who were always near magistrates of Imperium Romanum. It's more of a symbol of unity and power, rather than of fascism

Reactions: List

welcome to the Retirement

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae
It's actually not a symbol of fascism, but rather a symbol that Italian fascism adapted, from the ancient Rome times. It's a "mace" held by bodyguards called Lictors, who were always near magistrates of Imperium Romanum. It's more of a symbol of unity and power, rather than of fascism
hoil hortler xd

Anleus

Proton
Nebulae
imgur downscaled the image :(
If you have an imgur account then go to settings at the dropdown menu top right corner, then at the bottom somewhere, check the checkmark to upload images in high quality.
Imgur shouldn't downscale images in general

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
what evil said

i scenebuilt this because im not gay and lazy B)

Syn(th)

String
Nebulae
I used to Administrate in another community that ran HL2RP and I made them a citizen handbook of sorts. It's not finished and never will be because I left but I could probably still share it here as it is still my artwork.

(I am aware there are two tier 6's and the index page isn't correct, I was planning to fix it but I left)
c94f0f07ffc8.png

8e4d03a.png

8bdb2a31432b.png

d9989db8503.png
6a50a4157fa5.png

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I used to Administrate in another community that ran HL2RP and I made them a citizen handbook of sorts. It's not finished and never will be because I left but I could probably still share it here as it is still my artwork.

(I am aware there are two tier 6's and the index page isn't correct, I was planning to fix it but I left)
c94f0f07ffc8.png

8e4d03a.png

8bdb2a31432b.png

d9989db8503.png
6a50a4157fa5.png
That is fucking nice

Great work mate

Heck

Nucleus
Nebulae

c94f0f07ffc8.png

8e4d03a.png

8bdb2a31432b.png

d9989db8503.png
6a50a4157fa5.png
Some amazing suggestions could be made with this... Jesus christ It's amazing.
This is AOTW winning material.

welcome to the Retirement

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae

c94f0f07ffc8.png

8e4d03a.png

8bdb2a31432b.png

d9989db8503.png
6a50a4157fa5.png
Hey, baby.
/me whistles suggestively at the fellow wannabe-graphic-designer.
Wanna collab tonite?

Status
Not open for further replies.