Electron
Nebulae
bz6NtxP.jpg

Reactions: List

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
Link me some cool, classic rock music, like The Who, or Def Leppard

@Dicknose, I like how you try to experiment with gifs, they slowly get better and better. I'd say that you should continue on making them, as you are slowly getting there.
thumbup1.gif

@Heck, pretty empty and boring one, not what you got me used to. Can't say much about this one to be frank, it doesn't really seem like you did much
very disappoint

@liew, your worst one so far - and that still means it's amazing. There is no clear mistakes here, but I'd say that there's too much of one color, which makes everything mix together and makes it hard to see anything, plus both the blur and camera angle doesn't help either. Still, not too shabby, just a few mistakes that kinda screwed it over. Honestly, if you'd fix them, it'd be a really good material for a wallpaper

@Aleks, very simple one, like you said. You could've moved the camera a bit more the the right, making Kylo and Vader stand on both of the sides, as well as lighting both of them up, instead of just Kylo. Still, you did a nice work with these lights. Don't know if you've read what @MaXenzie wrote in one of the guides, or found tips somewhere else, but I'm happy either way. Good job mang

@Jer, another simple one, which could've been improved quite easily, to be frank. If you'd move the camera back a lot, so we could see how far from the water surface this guy is, plus you'd edit in some fish and air bubbles, that would add a lot to this pose that has quite an interesting concept. Not bad, just not polished enough

@Dallahan, nice to see you coming back. I'm not fan of Overwatch myself, but I'm sure that if you'd push the resolution a little bit higher, it'd be a great wallpaper. For now, it's a great banner. Great work.
thumbup1.gif

Just to make Xenzie a little bit angrier, the winner of this week is @maga

9207fb367fb4.jpg

And for you @MaXenzie, little honorary

1e221464e6.png

Also, if it wasn't for the editing, your pose is actually meh. Gordon doesn't seem to show any emotions, which could actually be
interesting, but here it seems unintentional. He's also sitting in a standard sequence, ripped from a male citizen. You also portrayed
G-Man as a god (the halo made of Moon), yet he doesn't seem to be commanding/influencing Gordon in any way, but seems more
like his co-worker, which is also a minus for me. I'm nitpicking like a fuck I am, but just don't want you to completely focus on style,
leaving concept alone, as you're too talented for that. gj either way though, fam

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
made a few sketches a while back (like two weeks i only recently got into sketching) ill post them here every now and then
EjsWfPv_d.jpg

Last edited:

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
hNZNB2e.jpg

need thoughts on this - it's a friend's pose but he can't make a account to post it himself

feedback needed x

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
hNZNB2e.jpg

need thoughts on this - it's a friend's pose but he can't make a account to post it himself

feedback needed x
looks low resolution but that's the only thing holding it back outside of its brightness imo

should be a little more olive green in colour imo

its too bright green

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
hNZNB2e.jpg

feedback needed x
tell him to put all the settings up to high for the screenshots
please never use the disgusting movie filter borders either
dutch angles are also gay and its zoomed out even considering the angle

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
hNZNB2e.jpg

feedback needed x

too saturated and bright

also, i think one of the guys might be shooting but i can't tell because the muzzle flash is pure white and the scene is T O O B R I G H T U

everything else is :ok:

Status
Not open for further replies.