Completed [Competition] Art of The Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

zigbomb

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Boring lighting (Seems like I need make it brighter) any tips on how to make it less BORING
50B68559183036E2FFCAE73A85C90BFF24209D18
There's nothing going on in the environment behind the character- it depends on what you're going for. If you made this in full to show off the character model, then you did a great job because that's all the viewer is going to be interested in. You have that flash in the background, cast hard white light onto the back of the model and maybe you'll get something interesting. Remove frontal lighting. Shield provides too much ugly screen space. Make the entire picture feel more alive.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
donacdum or i get the image out again

it was actually criticism

no light is pure white. if all lights are white and you're working with a lot of grey things, the image looks colourless.

Reactions: List

zigbomb

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
it was actually criticism

no light is pure white. if all lights are white and you're working with a lot of grey things, the image looks colourless.
Doesn't mean he can't make his picture monochromatic.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Doesn't mean he can't make his picture monochromatic.

monochrome works well when you can imagine the colours yourself. use of blood in the image is a good example

he can do it, but it's clearly unintentional when one corner of the image has slight colour

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
monochrome works well when you can imagine the colours yourself. use of blood in the image is a good example

he can do it, but it's clearly unintentional when one corner of the image has slight colour
Only reason I had it white was due to the fact of the white lightning

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
If you can provide particle effects that has different coloured lightning, it'd be appreciated.

if you're talking about the lightning, use photoshop, not sfm

maga

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i dont use coloured lighting half the time for my poses and i still think they turn out pr good ebin

Piggo

Electron
Nebulae
1. shit meme
2. He's nowhere near a ugandan skin wise, they've got some really cool dark skin whilst that MGS5 skin is pretty light like Ethopia or Benin

FieldersNL

heck
Nebulae
61F08E0978BB2C270D9A46525016C499EDA7C3B8
Oh it looks kinda messy, maybe cause of the scaling, aa. Should I turn the DoP off or turn it down a little? So the scaling and quality will remain the same at it's best.

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.