D

Deleted member 3129

Made this edgy pose
B6EBCA25E959A277164752638686189DCBBDF51F

Reactions: List

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
If anyone has any western/cowboy addons be it from gmod or sfm workshop please let me know, I'm trying to make something

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Sorry guys, but for the past 3 hours I've been arguing with someone dear to me, and I just can't do it this week. That fag @MaXenzie will do it today

sorry guys but i've been masturbating to someone dear to me, and i just cant do it this week. that fag @Anleas will do it today

jk i can do it

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
C96199FF9A94ADC045697ABF0E9062758F1FD9D9

Any tips on lighting or what more I can add?

also yes I know I need to pose those fingers

Last edited:

Anleus

Proton
Nebulae
jk i can do it

[doublepost=1520286477][/doublepost]

I would probably change the atmosphere in this scene, make it more dark and cold, since what u see is some guy hanging on the rope, which is quite gloomy
edit: u got rule of thirds right tho, which is always nice to see :ok:

Last edited:

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Aight, so for the new week:
de6c9c578b84.jpg

Great use of lighting and a good, close camera angle. Posing's realistic. Overall, no qualms, just a good piece of art.
Still trying to learn the basic's of Gmod posing- I never got the hang of using Source, so I stuck with doing this sort of things, and it's been sometime since I even done any form of Posing, so- forgive me, I am VERY rusty.

Any where I hope you enjoy.
This is meant to be Poncy (My Resistance Character) finally making his way back to where it all started, City 8.
Just as dead as the day he left.

fj08zN4.jpg

dYQfwGp.jpg
Edit's a bit strong, but the use of DoF is great, shows what we should be looking at (Though maybe the watchtower should have some people in it so we're not just looking at inanimate objects.)
74787c47202f492ccdd3a7aedc9cba21.jpg

"old cab"

un-credit to @Jaydawg for fucking deleting this while i was in the middle of taking a pic and causing me to need to redo it
Good work
Fuck you this is too good. The only thing that could be added is just more stuff, even though this thing already contains little hidden animals like a wolf and I think an elk that's quite hidden. If this is SFM I swear to christ.
Probably a meme I'm not getting, but I like the action it displays. Also, even if it's out of focus, the conentration displayed on that guy's face shows some good faceposing skills. Use a more interesting camera angle next time though, since one of the soldier's faces is directly in the center and that makes it look weird.

Yay it has colour. I think it's just missing action that dark souls is known for, as someone that's made a dark souls piece before. Still, good use of lighting, especially on that armor. But the guy holding the torch, his arm looks very stiff.
61F08E0978BB2C270D9A46525016C499EDA7C3B8
Oh it looks kinda messy, maybe cause of the scaling, aa. Should I turn the DoP off or turn it down a little? So the scaling and quality will remain the same at it's best.
DoF is starting to be a crutch for you, I think. I like the posing, especially with the two weapons, and extra taff added onto the model, and the down-to-the-ground camera makes it remind me of third person shooters, and that's good.

Fuck you no taking screenshots and pretending they're art.

But seriously this looks ripped straight out of a fucking STALKER/Fallout crossover and it's insane how you managed to pull that off.
THIS WEEK'S SNIPERINO ENTRY

SEE THE FULL MODEL IN REAL-TIME 3D AT: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/yrEA8

3pr7xw8.png

rDFo2Ro.png
Not a modeller. Looks like a good model though, if that was in a stylized game featuring computers I'd be happy seeing that often.
I don't draw but this is still good looking but PLEASE start finishing work and colouring and stuff. So many of your entries have been lineart when you've shown how good you are at colouring. I still like how you drew a human and dog, two things that would be drawn very differently.
eS69x0F.jpg

so a bit of backstory on this TERRIBLE, oh so fucking terrible pose, (please do take note that this is mostly done as a 3 am banter meme), when I found out that billy herrington died I wanted to go around making glorious a billy herrington pose, him basically punching up nazi's in a real bad ass way (there are no non bad ass ways to punch up nazis it's always bad ass), but then came another shock after the other.. his model that I would use was deleted off of the workshop for some weird reason.. sooooo, I found racist yoda.... and I let my mind fill in the blanks... I really need some fucking sleep holy shit
Lmfao this is great. Next time move the camera a bit closer though, get rid of empty space, and lower the FoV.
I actually bothered to do a real submission this week instead of a re-hash of a sketch.

incidentally both entries this week are the same character so evaluate both if you like, but consider this the main one.

It even comes with a little story.

"Oh Jesus Christ!"
"Jesus Fucking Christ!"
2e6c48fb40dbbc9f63388fb589856c9a.png

<:: RESISTANCE IS POINTLESS. PREPARE FOR TERMINATION
This one's fucking great too. I like the dash lines and the facial expression especially.
Made this edgy pose
B6EBCA25E959A277164752638686189DCBBDF51F
Fucking hell c24. The pose is similar to one of the sequences, but it does look very lifelike, especially with the slight head tilt. A good display of posing in my books!

Lightingwise, it looks natural, but there isn't any defined direction on where the sunlight is coming from. Besides that, a very appealing western piece.

Been so long I forgot Media Devs need to win soemtimes. @Erkor and @Anleas
the_star_forge_by_erkor-dc4v8cx.jpg

GHFK7GX.jpg

I can't give a silver because every other entry was so good, so you all get an anoying lemming cuntcbukkake thumbs up​

FieldersNL

heck
Nebulae
DoF is starting to be a crutch for you, I think. I like the posing, especially with the two weapons, and extra taff added onto the model, and the down-to-the-ground camera makes it remind me of third person shooters, and that's good.
I was in the Stalker mood so yeah, I might do something about the DoF, it's been a mess lately but it could've been the map.

CloudBucket

Proton
Nebulae
Great use of lighting and a good, close camera angle. Posing's realistic. Overall, no qualms, just a good piece of art.

Edit's a bit strong, but the use of DoF is great, shows what we should be looking at (Though maybe the watchtower should have some people in it so we're not just looking at inanimate objects.)

Good work

Fuck you this is too good. The only thing that could be added is just more stuff, even though this thing already contains little hidden animals like a wolf and I think an elk that's quite hidden. If this is SFM I swear to christ.

Probably a meme I'm not getting, but I like the action it displays. Also, even if it's out of focus, the conentration displayed on that guy's face shows some good faceposing skills. Use a more interesting camera angle next time though, since one of the soldier's faces is directly in the center and that makes it look weird.

Yay it has colour. I think it's just missing action that dark souls is known for, as someone that's made a dark souls piece before. Still, good use of lighting, especially on that armor. But the guy holding the torch, his arm looks very stiff.

Not a modeller. Looks like a good model though, if that was in a stylized game featuring computers I'd be happy seeing that often.

I don't draw but this is still good looking but PLEASE start finishing work and colouring and stuff. So many of your entries have been lineart when you've shown how good you are at colouring. I still like how you drew a human and dog, two things that would be drawn very differently.

Lmfao this is great. Next time move the camera a bit closer though, get rid of empty space, and lower the FoV.

This one's fucking great too. I like the dash lines and the facial expression especially.

Fucking hell c24. The pose is similar to one of the sequences, but it does look very lifelike, especially with the slight head tilt. A good display of posing in my books!

Lightingwise, it looks natural, but there isn't any defined direction on where the sunlight is coming from. Besides that, a very appealing western piece.

Been so long I forgot Media Devs need to win soemtimes. @Erkor and @Anleas
the_star_forge_by_erkor-dc4v8cx.jpg

GHFK7GX.jpg

I can't give a silver because every other entry was so good, so you all get an anoying lemming cuntcbukkake thumbs up​
Not gonna give me any feedback, I see.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

oh fuck i didnt see it lmao gimme a sec
[doublepost=1520288623][/doublepost]

oh fuck i didnt see it lmao gimme a sec
Here is a gore posing that I remastered from another one a while ago. Hope you enjoy. Two versions of different colors, hope you enjoy! I'm taking free commissions so if you want to suggest something hit me up.

e2raTWP.png

6x8AQwM.png

gets a thumbsup just for the use of gore (which i fucking love) and the good use of soft bloom, along with the really well placed camera

good work @CloudBucket im proud of u

Anleus

Proton
Nebulae
not sayin maxenzie and cuntcake does a bad job, but sometimes I feel like we need 1 or 2 more judgers judging together, so that when ppl make drawings or 3D models (music etc too) that one of the judges know jack shite about, then the other judge takes that part etc, so that It's fair judging and that if the models or drawings were better, those actually win for once

edit: or maybe split it into sections
edit2: if there're enough

Anleus

Proton
Nebulae
AD8EB3DCBB189750E63EE4854EA52F193BAD3FE1

[doublepost=1520293314][/doublepost]Anything else?
alrdy looks much better in terms of mood, the fog in the background just looks off, try to make it the same color as that fog on the tree, if u can

edit: or if nothing works maybe just try deleting it and play around with different lights

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
alrdy looks much better in terms of mood, the fog in the background just looks off, try to make it the same color as that fog on the tree, if u can

edit: or if nothing works maybe just try deleting it and play around with different lights

i disagree i think it looked better in the day pic tbh

most hangings in the west took place at day, just seems right to me

Anleus

Proton
Nebulae
i disagree i think it looked better in the day pic tbh

most hangings in the west took place at day, just seems right to me
well I dont watch a lot of western movies anyway lmao, the hanging tho just reminded me of some zombie movie or that zombie mod thingy to red dead redemption

Status
Not open for further replies.