Nebulae
WALAKIWOOD UGANDA PRESENTS
THE FIRST UGANDAN ACTION MOOVIEE

BRUCE U, SUPA KICKA!
bruce_u___supa_kicka_by_autismopiggo-dc4ziha.jpg

FieldersNL

heck
Nebulae
Hi, I got a couple more art of mine but I couldn't decide which one is better. They're all the same but one is without DoF and unsharpened, one with DoF and unsharped and one with DoF and sharpened. So help me decide!
diSYI2a.jpg
WRZPmzU.jpg
MRe00xv.jpg
For fun, I made them in a size of PC game covers aswell
HywCy1O.jpg
GfxQrip.jpg
ZEgRMbQ.jpg

Reactions: List

FieldersNL

heck
Nebulae
Well, I tried SDOF and uh... I'm not a fan of it sadly, it looks good but it isn't going to render the background and honestly, I have no idea how to work with it, also the preview of it is just unclear of it.

Piggo

Electron
Nebulae
What do you mean it isn't going to render?
Also that preview is why you have to experiment, if FNAF kiddies on workshop can use it i'm sure you can experiment until you find your preffered setting
[doublepost=1520645657][/doublepost]If you can't use SDOF at least don't use DOF because it looks like complete ass

Reactions: List

FieldersNL

heck
Nebulae
What do you mean it isn't going to render?
Also that preview is why you have to experiment, if FNAF kiddies on workshop can use it i'm sure you can experiment until you find your preffered setting
[doublepost=1520645657][/doublepost]If you can't use SDOF at least don't use DOF because it looks like complete ass
Quickly tried to experiment the distance value if it'd be able to reach the background, but it only renders the front and yeah, making the scene rather woozy. But I'm sticking to the DDoF for now, it has done well for me and I'll figure out the SDOF later. I've found ADOF aswell, it looks pretty good in the preview, just the background blurred without blurring some parts of the scene itself.

FieldersNL

heck
Nebulae
I'll figure it out later. Anyway, that's not my concern, I just need opinions of which one of the shots I made looks the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.