Not open for further replies.

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
the_star_forge_by_erkor-dc4v8cx.jpg

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
If you people start asking Erkor if his poses are screenshots, then you might understand why I always pointed to him when giving you guys a good poser to follow and learn from

Reactions: List

Piggo

Electron
Nebulae
Lemon when is grading, i can smell your cuntcake all the way over here

I wanna add my newest pic into the draw

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
What scenebuild prop are you using??
hauptmann's bf1 plains, one of ck's grass props, a scenebuild megapack black forest dead pine tree, various BM:S models for the forge thing, concrete cube from ck's pack, mountains from scenebuild megapack

CloudBucket

Proton
Nebulae
hauptmann's bf1 plains, one of ck's grass props, a scenebuild megapack black forest dead pine tree, various BM:S models for the forge thing, concrete cube from ck's pack, mountains from scenebuild megapack
Could you possibly link?

Viper0419

Neutrino
Nebulae
eS69x0F.jpg

so a bit of backstory on this TERRIBLE, oh so fucking terrible pose, (please do take note that this is mostly done as a 3 am banter meme), when I found out that billy herrington died I wanted to go around making glorious a billy herrington pose, him basically punching up nazi's in a real bad ass way (there are no non bad ass ways to punch up nazis it's always bad ass), but then came another shock after the other.. his model that I would use was deleted off of the workshop for some weird reason.. sooooo, I found racist yoda.... and I let my mind fill in the blanks... I really need some fucking sleep holy shit

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
so a bit of backstory on this TERRIBLE, oh so fucking terrible pose, (please do take note that this is mostly done as a 3 am banter meme), when I found out that billy herrington died I wanted to go around making glorious a billy herrington pose, him basically punching up nazi's in a real bad ass way (there are no non bad ass ways to punch up nazis it's always bad ass), but then came another shock after the other.. his model that I would use was deleted off of the workshop for some weird reason.. sooooo, I found racist yoda.... and I let my mind fill in the blanks... I really need some fucking sleep holy shit
if u moved the camera up near the dead fucker and sorted the lighting out this'd be p good ngl

Viper0419

Neutrino
Nebulae
if u moved the camera up near the dead fucker and sorted the lighting out this'd be p good ngl
I really do appreciate the feedback, as I wasn't even expecting feedback on this one, I really don't know what I'm up to when it's late at night...

Viper0419

Neutrino
Nebulae
right, so I wake up.. I went on to check back on my pose only to have myself reconsider my life choices, I genuinely don't even know what was going through my head with this that night.

RGB

Proton
Nebulae
I actually bothered to do a real submission this week instead of a re-hash of a sketch.

incidentally both entries this week are the same character so evaluate both if you like, but consider this the main one.

It even comes with a little story.

"Oh Jesus Christ!"
"Jesus Fucking Christ!"
2e6c48fb40dbbc9f63388fb589856c9a.png

<:: RESISTANCE IS POINTLESS. PREPARE FOR TERMINATION

Status
Not open for further replies.