Completed [Competition] Art of The Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudBucket

Proton
Nebulae
7820200f4018.jpg
Was this made in flat void? Bravo either way, love the depth and all.

since @Nexus asked me to, I put in this submission
YMjlpuz.jpg
Love the posing and all, could do with some slight lighting and camera tweaks to give it more depth.

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
Cleaned up few pages of pointless arguments, don't do it in the future, or I'll call in big guys with banhammers

First of all, to end it for all, use whatever format you want, I'm not going to discriminate you for using one or another, since I'm sitting on a pretty sick internet connection and everything loads nicely for me. However, as there are people here who don't have that luxury I recommend using jpeg for posting stuff here, but won't give a fuck if you post it in png. It'd be best if you'd post it as jpeg, so it all loads up quicker, and paste a link to png version of the image above. I personally use png for most of my artworks as well, but that's because it isn't a part of a page filled with a dozen of other images

Oh, and also, to those who didn't read the previous post, the review will come next week as tomorrow seems like a nice day for drinking and doing fun stuff, so I won't be home. Happy Christmas everybody

CloudBucket

Proton
Nebulae
a0bbe237873a.jpg

Made this earlier today, thought it looked pretty neat so I edited it up. Wanted to replace that little joke video I had made.

@lowinternetusers I have done this in jpeg. Bow before me.

once again hitting that custom scene build stuff
frAAYO3.png

bonus: I know the rock face is bad :( I tried to fix it up and I think I made it a bit better

Reactions: List

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
a0bbe237873a.jpg

Made this earlier today, thought it looked pretty neat so I edited it up. Wanted to replace that little joke video I had made.

@lowinternetusers I have done this in jpeg. Bow before me.

once again hitting that custom scene build stuff
frAAYO3.png

bonus: I know the rock face is bad :( I tried to fix it up and I think I made it a bit better
this actually has a pretty cool feel to it, could do with some light fog though to perhaps cover up some of the rough edges on those mountains.

D

Deleted member 5162

What stoopid man would sit on the snow, what a dumb guy, oh god.

But on a serious note, it looks nice! You even used less models for this scene, while I can probably use like, 700 props just to create one scene.

Cavity

Proton
Nebulae
Wanna know a real accomplishment? Spending over a year reuniting Rome... along with the rest of the known world.
1F4667F5CD5D15E80C284FAEA633165E4D65DBF4

I started this campaign with 1 city in Sicily on 11/25/17 and have officially finished it as of 12/27/18. Am very happy

Status
Not open for further replies.