Just for that attitude:

listen here you lil shit

you think you can enter OUR domain

and speak to us that way???

you got another thing coming to you

Danny

Visual Powerhouse
Nebulae
@lemon I'm sure people can go a month or so without neb ratings if you want a break.
You've put a lot of work in this thread, and kept it up for the better part of what - 3, 4 years? Across two communities? With hardly ANY breaks.

This thread to my perspective is now more of a hub for WIPs, general feedback and a collection of ideas that's been built over 300+ pages as well as a neb farm. Which is nice.

Reactions: List

Dudu Fadende

Proton
Nebulae
I just wanna make a story based thread but I don't wanna go somewhere like RPNation or Metrocop to do it, because that's where most of the Espionage Wars crowd ended up after Facepunch died.
And that means it's a big smelly.
Plus this site has one of the better communities I've been part of. So far I haven't seen anyone flexing on anyone else and telling them to gtfo because they can't make sfm images that look like frostbite engine stills.

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
@lemon I'm sure people can go a month or so without neb ratings if you want a break.
You've put a lot of work in this thread, and kept it up for the better part of what - 3, 4 years? Across two communities? With hardly ANY breaks.

This thread to my perspective is now more of a hub for WIPs, general feedback and a collection of ideas that's been built over 300+ pages as well as a neb farm. Which is nice.
That's real sweet of you and I seriously appreciate it. It's very nice to hear that someone likes what you're doing. Nevertheless, the thread needs to be kept alive, with, or without me, and that's what we're trying to figure out here

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
I just wanna make a story based thread but I don't wanna go somewhere like RPNation or Metrocop to do it, because that's where most of the Espionage Wars crowd ended up after Facepunch died.
And that means it's a big smelly.
Plus this site has one of the better communities I've been part of. So far I haven't seen anyone flexing on anyone else and telling them to gtfo because they can't make sfm images that look like frostbite engine stills.
i’ve considered doing a rebels vs combine thread here but i feel like it’d burn out

worth a try i suppose :^)
[doublepost=1555629790][/doublepost]
That's real sweet of you and I seriously appreciate it. It's very nice to hear that someone likes what you're doing. Nevertheless, the thread needs to be kept alive, with, or without me, and that's what we're trying to figure out here
you have been stroking my posing ego in this thread for a long time mr lemon

take a break buddy. this ain’t a job. you deserve it ( °u°)

Dudu Fadende

Proton
Nebulae
i’ve considered doing a rebels vs combine thread here but i feel like it’d burn out

worth a try i suppose :^)
[doublepost=1555629790][/doublepost]
you have been stroking my posing ego in this thread for a long time mr lemon

take a break buddy. this ain’t a job. you deserve it ( °u°)
As flattering as that'd be Webuls vs Cumbeans kinda ran its course. Something more interesting would be in order.

Dudu Fadende

Proton
Nebulae
I always liked the idea of exploring the larger Half Life universe. The combine is a huge multidimensional empire, so why not take a look at the various extradimensional things that exist. Or maybe even look at alternate timelines and parallel universes and stuff.
Interdimensional infinite Freeman beatdowns.

M

Man wearing a helmet

So far I haven't seen anyone flexing on anyone else and telling them to gtfo because they can't make sfm images that look like frostbite engine stills.

WTF dude? Did you even use the three point lighting technique in this one? It’s not even a scenebuild. Stay in the Fast Threads section, retard.
picard-facepalm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.