@MaXenzie, is that Mercy-Reaper-Tracer?
thumbup1.gif

Just Mercy-Reaper.

Reactions: List

SkinVest

Neutrino
Nebulae
gj Google

@SkinVest, to be frank, I liked the one that got into The Hall more. The one you have right here is very empty, zoomed out unnecessarily. In all honesty, you were going the right way before, now it looks far more as if you'd be a complete beginner, which you are not. I love the atmosphere of your poses, but this time, the darkness just makes it hard to even see anything there, which lowers the visible content. You're loosing that mystery vibe you had before fam, go back.

It's funny you say that, actually this is one of my first rebellion poses. I've not made one recently as I struggle a lot more with them. However, this was made like 6Months ago. Anyways, you're right. I'll get working on something new, thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.

PsychoParek

Neutrino
Nebulae
@PsychoParek, didn't see your submission when I posted this originally, aa
I like what you did with lighting, it gives the pose a bit of that 'plastic' feeling, like in TF2. The main problem I have with it, is that there's no real target there, which could've been simply fixed by placing one cop somewhere on the line of sight we have with that strider's left leg, just bit closer to the camera. I'd also add in more f them ragdolls and props, but otherwise it's pretty good. Conceptless, but good, something that could be a loading screen after the needed polishing
This was my second Artwork what i ever did, i'm glad you like it, i will work on it and do what you said.
Thank you :grinning:

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'm the real winner here - here's my piece - give me the win - yours truly
[doublepost=1476871933][/doublepost]Encore: my piece expands. My mind too - yours? Not so much - small brain thin skulled dog

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
This fucking reminds me of my first ever AotW win.
77608beaa5b82f6d4a99bb7f8f2d6a00.png

Anyway, here's my entry with BRAND NEW SECRET MODELS!
91b2389d6e18d32c8b2389a41262e37f.png

Just like the lighting and eyebrow tbh.

I also learnt that I'm shit at Concepts.
Dude if you want higher resolution first click the gyazo image when you open it so it becomes bigger in browser then copy image link it's like 6000000x nicer

Status
Not open for further replies.