Crusader Kings 2

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
anyone know why england keeps flip plopping between norway and england?

ruble

Electron
Nebulae
anyone know why england keeps flip plopping between norway and england?
before 1066 - the vikings r strong and england wants freedom | in 1066 - william the conqueror failed and the norwegians got england, but the english are revolting occasionally so the tides of the war turn with many new claimants

Reactions: List

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
F4D219340229071623DFED555FEE56CE0E1B8D5E
KindheartedNervousCornsnake-size_restricted.gif

[doublepost=1571841170][/doublepost]-snip

D

Deleted member 4425

my son died before me holy shit
king murchad the chad
Everyone once in a while you get a mega alpha super chad leader

I had one a while back that went from 4 counties to the entirety of the Italian peninsula, dude founded and then reformed the Hellenic faith and his lowest stat was learning at 19. Use them while you can gamer

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
all of my vassals have -100 opinion of me, no matter what event I do with a chance that i die i never fucking die i had a 50 percent chance to die and i lived, had 70 on another one and i still lived just fucking kill me
[doublepost=1571849931][/doublepost]Im also one-legged, one-eyed and one-handed and fucking frail, have a stutter and like 30 scars, gout, possession, stressed like come the fuck on

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
Everyone once in a while you get a mega alpha super chad leader

I had one a while back that went from 4 counties to the entirety of the Italian peninsula, dude founded and then reformed the Hellenic faith and his lowest stat was learning at 19. Use them while you can gamer
sadly murchad the chad died at the old age of 77
not before going on a crusade at the age of 75

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
my son died before me holy shit
king murchad the chad

at some point you get to stable and good that most of the times your heirs will be your grandchildren or even great grandchildren

i once had my son reign for 2 years before dying of old age cause his dad was such an enourmous CHAD

D

Deleted member 4425

all of my vassals have -100 opinion of me, no matter what event I do with a chance that i die i never fucking die i had a 50 percent chance to die and i lived, had 70 on another one and i still lived just fucking kill me
[doublepost=1571849931][/doublepost]Im also one-legged, one-eyed and one-handed and fucking frail, have a stutter and like 30 scars, gout, possession, stressed like come the fuck on
How did you fuck it up that bad, I don’t think I could do that if I tried

D

Deleted member 4425

I dont know all i did was raid them numerous times before conquering them, kill their children for satan and conquering them multiple times after raiding them
Likely if you make them hate you so much it’s gonna be a while before they like you. Focus on stabilizing your realm right now, and once your ruler dies, focus on making your vassals like you before you continue to expand. You are gonna have an “opinion of predecessor” opinion Malus for some time, but once that goes away you should be good