Crusader Kings 2

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
so how do i take over someone through marriage
i understand marrying an unheired princess but is there any other way to gain land other than claims?

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
so how do i take over someone through marriage
i understand marrying an unheired princess but is there any other way to gain land other than claims?

Marry someone who's third or fourth in line to inherit something (making sure the kids is of your dynasty)

Assassinate all other potential heirs until said person is heir

When that person inherits the title then the child you two have should be heir to both

bada bing

bada bom

That's the only way of getting land without war/claims that I can think of

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
Marry someone who's third or fourth in line to inherit something (making sure the kids is of your dynasty)

Assassinate all other potential heirs until said person is heir

When that person inherits the title then the child you two have should be heir to both

bada bing

bada bom

That's the only way of getting land without war/claims that I can think of
so am i right in saying if i bump off this woman's husband and my son marries her the children will be of my dynasty?

ruble

Electron
Nebulae
anyone got good tutorial vids? otherwise I might just download it and mess around abit
the one i watched was Arumba's tutorials (there is a whole playlist) they are quite slow but u dont have to watch it all to grasp concepts. his tutorial series is basically taking 1 subject and explaining all of it in its detail like warfare etc - i learnt the game personally from watching a very minimal amount of videos only to grasp the basics and the rest being tutored by pros playing easy nations / government types like tribal

Reactions: List

ruble

Electron
Nebulae
also remember that the "game rules" when u are creating a new game can be altered to give a more forgiving experience like no demesne limit (you can hold an infinite amount of land by yourself without needling vassals) etc - when new to the game you should not care about achievements at all

you can hit tilde to open up the console and use cheats - giving urself money when you mess up as a new player or prestige, piety, whatever u need can make you learn from failure without going full game over from it

D

Deleted member 4425

also remember that the "game rules" when u are creating a new game can be altered to give a more forgiving experience like no demesne limit (you can hold an infinite amount of land by yourself without needling vassals) etc - when new to the game you should not care about achievements at all

you can hit tilde to open up the console and use cheats - giving urself money when you mess up as a new player or prestige, piety, whatever u need can make you learn from failure without going full game over from it
i have NEVER played with any handicaps or rule changes

best way to figure it out is to be thrown into the ocean and force yourself to learn how to swim

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
idk why but whenever my original lead character dies i get depressed and restart the whole game

pls help

D

Deleted member 4425

idk why but whenever my original lead character dies i get depressed and restart the whole game

pls help
the game isnt just a strategy game, it has MASSIVE roleplaying elements

i like to roleplay my character through the traits i have. when i have a child i treat them as i think my character would, and i make sure to get to know my kid. when i finally die i do it all again, and i make up a story for how my child thinks of my now dead character. its quite fun

D

Deleted member 4425

Not exact but close enough

XTAbh8n.png
0neQ5ng.png

THE PROPHECY RINGS TRUE

sots

community bear
Nebulae
how about this for your gay fucking aesthetics. the holy roman empire sucks my cock, they suck my big fat cock. william the conquerer [retard] invaded me, and me [alliance with romans] asked them for help, and they said ok, and spent 40 minutes jerking off in venice to some merchant to kill him, while a stack of 10k stood on my capital. they won and fucked off to africa for no reason so how about, mr rome, you suck my cock., huh? fuck you. i am going to join the satanists work my way up the ranks so that i can get tainted touch and watch you die of slow fever. how about that huh? mister i have twenty thousand troops and help no one im gay huh? fucker? fuck you. if i was at your funeral i would spit on your coffin and talk about how gay you are and how you have a small penis.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
how about this for your gay fucking aesthetics. the holy roman empire sucks my cock, they suck my big fat cock. william the conquerer [retard] invaded me, and me [alliance with romans] asked them for help, and they said ok, and spent 40 minutes jerking off in venice to some merchant to kill him, while a stack of 10k stood on my capital. they won and fucked off to africa for no reason so how about, mr rome, you suck my cock., huh? fuck you. i am going to join the satanists work my way up the ranks so that i can get tainted touch and watch you die of slow fever. how about that huh? mister i have twenty thousand troops and help no one im gay huh? fucker? fuck you. if i was at your funeral i would spit on your coffin and talk about how gay you are and how you have a small penis.
AITA for spitting on William the conqueror's (M24) grave after he invaded me (M21) while I was allied with the romans (E507)?

D

Deleted member 4425

this meme made by descendants of william the conqueror gang