Crusader Kings 2

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
How to generate infinite money:

Vassal plots -> Imprison him -> Put down rebellion -> Ransom him from prison -> He will plot because he dislikes you -> Repeat

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Since I'm too lazy

PANEL 1
[It's thanos, with all the infinity stones getting ready to place the last one in, Thanos' face is replaced by smallfries' profile picture, some of the stones are labelled such:
-Cock and ball bow
-racial slur swords
-Poo bracelets]

PANEL 2
[Thanos is holding another stone, labeled Jesus' Foreskin, he looks to be ready to insert it into the gauntlet]

PANEL 3
[Thanos has placed the Jesus' Foreskin into the gauntlet and is now glowing with a green colour, he seems to be overwhelmed with power as electricity flows along his body]

END

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Since I'm too lazy

PANEL 1
[It's thanos, with all the infinity stones getting ready to place the last one in, Thanos' face is replaced by smallfries' profile picture, some of the stones are labelled such:
-Cock and ball bow
-racial slur swords
-Poo bracelets]

PANEL 2
[Thanos is holding another stone, labeled Jesus' Foreskin, he looks to be ready to insert it into the gauntlet]

PANEL 3
[Thanos has placed the Jesus' Foreskin into the gauntlet and is now glowing with a green colour, he seems to be overwhelmed with power as electricity flows along his body]

END

give me fives minutes

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae
aight when are we actually gonna play again and is it gonna be on the same save

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Since I'm too lazy

PANEL 1
-Cock and ball bow
-racial slur swords
-Poo bracelets]

PANEL 2

PANEL 3

END

Not exact but close enough

XTAbh8n.png

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Hey guys give me recommendations as what to play as

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Hey guys give me recommendations as what to play as

Leon, Castille, or Galicia 1066

Unify the kingdoms your father left behind to you and your two brothers and then Reconquista the fuck out of the Muslims and eventually form Hispania

It's a very fun playthrough and a pretty decent learning scenario

ruble

Electron
Nebulae
Leon, Castille, or Galicia 1066

Unify the kingdoms your father left behind to you and your two brothers and then Reconquista the fuck out of the Muslims and eventually form Hispania

It's a very fun playthrough and a pretty decent learning scenario
very good place to learn the basics of feudal gameplay and not get bored

D

Deleted member 4425

or a good place to get gang raped by muslims

my first game i played king of castile, got conquered by the muslims and had to switch faiths to islam so i didnt die

however i forgot i didnt have the dlc i needed to play muslims and i was locked out of the game, it was upsetting

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Also just an excellent and fun place to start with many options.

If you don't feel like forming Hispania (or maybe after you do) you can expand into France or along the coast of the Mediterrenean and into Italy

Or you could start expanding into Africa and create the Spanish sahara many hundred years before it should exist

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I'm trying out polotsk right now going to attempt to form ruthenia I'll keep you guys updated its going good, will try reconquista next run