Crusader Kings 2

D

Deleted member 4425

> Pagan Venice

what in the god damn-
yeah uhhhh moral authority tanked in like 30 years cause vikings are fucking overpowered and christian kingdoms arent nearly united enough to fend them off. shit got wild for a bit, they owned most of italy until the pope called a crusade and kicked their asses out. venice is all the pagans own south of bohemia

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
yeah uhhhh moral authority tanked in like 30 years cause vikings are fucking overpowered

i know that feel

P1yiyHc.png

D

Deleted member 4425

never had that much of a problem with rebels honestly, but raids are super bullshit, especially if you cover a large land area because your vassals will NEVER fight them. Ever.
The issue with rebels is that it’s based on some abstract bullshit number that doesn’t scale with the province owners power

In my current campaign when I started, I had a 3k lollard army spawn in Brescia when I owned 1.2k troops

60 years later as emperor of Romagna controlling a 14k army and a fuckton of Money for mercenaries I had a 4K stack spawn, which I easily destroyed

I don’t get it

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The issue with rebels is that it’s based on some abstract bullshit number that doesn’t scale with the province owners power

In my current campaign when I started, I had a 3k lollard army spawn in Brescia when I owned 1.2k troops

60 years later as emperor of Romagna controlling a 14k army and a fuckton of Money for mercenaries I had a 4K stack spawn, which I easily destroyed

I don’t get it

when your potato island in the siberian wastes with like 100 people living in it max spawns a 4k rebel stack

D

Deleted member 4425

1. fuck the karlings
2. my dynasty is much better on the throne
3. it's fun making accidents happen to children
Real men don’t slaughter karlings en Masse, that’s child’s play

Real gamers land some random karling courtier and slowly feed them as you pick off landed karlings one by one, growing your lands and pretending to be friends to your karling pet

Once you take all karling lands you revoke your pet karling lands and castrate all but one and keep him in your court, send him off as a mercenary, here him, put him on a boat and let him die of scurvy

I have the lunatic and cruel trait irl AMA