Crusader Kings 2

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
how does everyone have such big armies and i got maybe 100

when I tried playing seriously as a new player I barely got to raise 3k levies, but when I started screwing around and attacking everyone for the sake of it I hit up to 10k

I'll never understand how levies work, even though this is like my second day playing this game

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
how does everyone have such big armies and i got maybe 100
Armies depend on what provinces you own and the cities upgrades, you can add upgrades to cities by selecting a county and then the city, should be somewhere in a big box with a pictyre of a city near the bottom, you can upgrade the military camps and stuff and itll raise your max soldier count, the more provinces you own the more soldiers to get

You can also assign your marshal to your capital or any province you own under the “train troops’ button and itll slowly but steadily raise your army size

Remember to also call in your vassals/allies or raise their levies, but they might get mad at you if you keep them up for too long in an attacking war, in defensive wars they dont get mad i believe

Last edited:
Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 4425

when I tried playing seriously as a new player I barely got to raise 3k levies, but when I started screwing around and attacking everyone for the sake of it I hit up to 10k

I'll never understand how levies work, even though this is like my second day playing this game
They’re really not hard to understand, it’s your personal vs vassal levies, you get percentages based on laws and vassal opinion and your martial

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
is it a bad idea to press a claim and declare war straight off the bat?

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
WHY WONT MERCS BOARD MY FUCKING BOATS IM GONNA LOSE THE WAR

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
do you have enough boats?
I had 30 fucking boats next to the fucking army of 1.5k with each 'party' of boats holding up to 700 it shouldve been well enough to move the fucking mercs i just lost the fight and im 300 prestige in debt and lost over 1k gold

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I had 30 fucking boats next to the fucking army of 1.5k with each 'party' of boats holding up to 700 it shouldve been well enough to move the fucking mercs i just lost the fight and im 300 piety in debt and lost over 1k gold

were the boats combined together in one singular stack?

were the boats docked or were they sitting in the water?

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
were the boats combined together in one singular stack?

were the boats docked or were they sitting in the water?
it said 30 I dont think I can combine them other than that and they should not have to be docked since I could always board boats out in the sea in my experience

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
it said 30 I dont think I can combine them other than that and they should not have to be docked since I could always board boats out in the sea in my experience

if they're docked you have to click embark, if they're out to sea you have to click on the boats

idk what kind of problem you have exactly, a screenshot would be helpful

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
if they're docked you have to click embark, if they're out to sea you have to click on the boats

It just gave me the 'no can do' sound which sounds like drums when i tried to board the mercs

e: dont have a screenshot but I can recreate it

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
im confused now
i defeated these people in battle but they just ran off when i laid siege to their city, what can i do to stop them

ruble

Electron
Nebulae
im confused now
i defeated these people in battle but they just ran off when i laid siege to their city, what can i do to stop them
disabling Shattered Retreat in game rules wont allow enemies / you to walk long distances when defeated - otherwise they will naturally flee back to avoid being repeatedly killed

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

it looked something like this, circles are where the army/boats were and the numbers were how much I had
YcFJxLo.png

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
How many people got cucked in the big game

I need to know

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
me declaring war on the same kingdom the third time in a row expecting to win when I've lost twice now
_pdp_sq_

[doublepost=1571689513][/doublepost]OH MY FUCKING GOD