Crusader Kings 2

ruble

Electron
Nebulae
me declaring war on the same kingdom the third time in a row expecting to win when I've lost twice now
_pdp_sq_

[doublepost=1571689513][/doublepost]OH MY FUCKING GOD
i have tried to get independence from the empire that controls us 6 times now and ive failed every single one

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i have tried to get independence from the empire that controls us 6 times now and ive failed every single one
Im gonna rip my fucking nuts off ruble i swear to fucking god i had a 3.6k army and they had a 3.5k army im gonna fuck9ing uagruaiowlriuykjagsfhlkjaslkfhahr

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I am now 150 money in debt im gonna fucking rip my ablls of this was MY MASTER PLAN OH MY FUCKING GOD IM GONNA HANG MYSELF WITH A ROPE MADE OUT OF THE FUCKING DEBT BILLS I GET
[doublepost=1571689854][/doublepost]
I am now 150 money in debt im gonna fucking rip my ablls of this was MY MASTER PLAN OH MY FUCKING GOD IM GONNA HANG MYSELF WITH A ROPE MADE OUT OF THE FUCKING DEBT BILLS I GET
nevermind I got the money back cause I tax the fuck out of my people and have +7 a month even after being raided

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
guess who's declaring war again
[doublepost=1571690578][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1571690663][/doublepost]guess who's starting a new game

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I started a new game and immediatley got a holy war declared on me like bruh

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Owned. I like playing as the count of Schwyz in 1066, you should try there
Is that an independent province or are you a vassal cause I usually like to play independently

D

Deleted member 4425

Is that an independent province or are you a vassal cause I usually like to play independently
Well it’s in the HRE so it’s a vassal

Considering your level of play I highly recommend you play as a vassal of a very powerful nation such as the Holy Roman Empire, you’re less likely to get dabbed on

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Well it’s in the HRE so it’s a vassal

Considering your level of play I highly recommend you play as a vassal of a very powerful nation such as the Holy Roman Empire, you’re less likely to get dabbed on
I'll try it out next time I play, got any recommendations for goals?

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
https://www.usgamer.net/articles/crusader-kings-3-annnounced-release-window-first-details

"Religion has also been greatly expanded. Now each religion will be represented by a number of tenets and doctrines that provide mechanical benefits and define rules such as views on homosexuality and women priests. With enough piety, it will be possible to found a new heresy from your parent religion with all of the traits and doctrines picked by you becoming more expensive to found based on how much you want to depart from the Mother Church. This system will also allow for more realistic depictions of historical heresies like Catharism and Iconoclasm."

POG BOYS

WE OUT HERE

500 YEAR EARLY REFORMATION TIME

D

Deleted member 4425

@Mute

went from this
p1KmMM6.png

to this
6jrs5Aq.png

in only 84 years. standard difficulty, base settings, all DLC, starting as a one county count

anything can be done if you put your mind to it gamer, just gotta practice. at this point ive become so powerful it would take the entirety of christian europe, the entire byzantine empire, all germanic nations, or all non-arabic muslim nations united to beat me. god bless italy

also i have conclave on and its so much easier

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
@Mute

went from this
p1KmMM6.png

to this
6jrs5Aq.png

in only 84 years. standard difficulty, base settings, all DLC, starting as a one county count

anything can be done if you put your mind to it gamer, just gotta practice. at this point ive become so powerful it would take the entirety of christian europe, the entire byzantine empire, all germanic nations, or all non-arabic muslim nations united to beat me. god bless italy

also i have conclave on and its so much easier

> Pagan Venice

what in the god damn-