4cRhDaU.png

MEbpxMu.png

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Unironically gonna play a MR next time and just do this

I'm playing both sides, so that I always come out on top
I wanted to establish a merchant republic along the silk road next time we play but I have no idea how

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I wanted to establish a merchant republic along the silk road next time we play but I have no idea how

don't need a merchant republic to be along the silk road, anyone can do that

MRs are coast based only, although I suppose in theory you can make one around Arabia or the Black Sea that does it

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
don't need a merchant republic to be along the silk road, anyone can do that

MRs are coast based only, although I suppose in theory you can make one around Arabia or the Black Sea that does it
me and isucc getting raided by everyone after the player raiding grace period ends

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
i tried playing one time as some guy in southern ireland, figured out how to get a claim against someone and went to war with them, but they had way more troops than me and i got dunked on

who's a good person to play as (no dlc, base game)

also also what are some required dlc

D

Deleted member 4425

can somebody please explain this game to me lol

i literally understand nothing
It’s got a lot of intricacies and complex mechanics, it takes some time to learn. Like i said to nov if we’ve got time I’d love to teach the both of you, but barring that a good way to learn how to play is use the 1066 start date and find some lowly count in the HRE. It’s unlikely you’ll be attacked, just screw around with the menus and learn how to play. The CK2 wiki is also a great resource, if you’re in the discord myself and probably others are open to questions

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
how does everyone have such big armies and i got maybe 100

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i tried playing one time as some guy in southern ireland, figured out how to get a claim against someone and went to war with them, but they had way more troops than me and i got dunked on

who's a good person to play as (no dlc, base game)

also also what are some required dlc
Its fun to play nordic countries (I recommend norway or sweden) it teaches you about raiding, conquering, vassals and establishing duchies/kingdoms pretty well from my experience, also moving from tribal to feudalist societies, inheritance laws and other laws in general

If you want to learn more about religions and stuff i recommend being a vassal in africa or the middle east (shia or sunni ), could also teach you what its like to be a vassal aswell and what to do

isucc linked the dlc in a not very legal way a bit ago but im guessing a mod removed it, you could prob ask him on steam for it

Last edited: