Cyberpunk 2077

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
does keanu pop up much or is he just there in some missions

because i can see that getting annoying
Yes, he pops up in most story-related missions. He isn't at all annoying, he pops up in convenient locations so that it doesn't interrupt the gameplay. His voice is very nice as well lol. He is technically inside your head -- And therefore follows you around, always.

Reactions: List

comradic

Molecule
Nebulae
unknown.png

unknown.png

I gave in.

This is gonna take a wee while.

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Gonna torrent the game first to see if it's any good for myself or not. Only downside is that I'll have to download it a second time if I actually buy it, probably just gonna play the pirated version on PC, actual version on PS5.

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
Gonna torrent the game first to see if it's any good for myself or not. Only downside is that I'll have to download it a second time if I actually buy it, probably just gonna play the pirated version on PC, actual version on PS5.
I wonder if CDPR has put in-place anti torrenting things for Cyberpunk.

Seems ironic, hacking the game about hacking.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
i am literally getting perfect frames with a 1070 were your components made in 1997
im sitting on a GTX 1070 8gb Gaming X, i7 [email protected], 32 gigs of ram and two 860 evo ssd's. still need to run it 1080p @ medium settings to get a stable fps. (yeha all my drivers are up to date).

either yours and my idea of good fps differ siginificantly or you're on some vodoo magic shit

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i lag like fuck in japan town good lord

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
ye, driving's very satisfying, bikes even more so and the game is fun you can probably put an anime helmet on ingame.
- the other john
okay that's kinda cool hopefully i don't throw my bike down the road at high speed and wreck the in game anime helmet too that'd suck, also what's the deal with vehicles is it a gta scenario or do you end up buying them

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
didnt realise how good gog is
refund after 30 days of purchase even if played

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
didnt realise how good gog is
refund after 30 days of purchase even if played
It's insane, yeah.

They must trust that their product will satisfy their customers when doing stuff like that.