Cyberpunk 2077

echs dee

Atom
Nebulae
melee runs were so OP in fallout games youd always have that one melee/unarmed weapon like 200 meters from the starting location that did 9k damage and you used until the end of the game

i have nothing to talk about im just getting impatient cause ive been downloading the game at 800 kib max all day and im getting bored
im downloading the money to buy it
u got it better man

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

4ffd3e35f2.jpg

You aren't playing this right if you aren't doing a melee run​

The chad Corpo samurai

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
I’m just gonna day it. I never once shed a tear playing any video game, but that final farewell mission to Jackie with everyone saying their peace actually hit really fucking hard home. I had to pause and wipe myself dry before I could finish

Congrats Cyberpunk, you actually managed to make something that feels more then just a game sometimes

Reactions: List

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
any recent games that could be compared to cyberpunk in terms of fps? just to get a rough idea of what performance i might get

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
I’m just gonna day it. I never once shed a tear playing any video game, but that final farewell mission to Jackie with everyone saying their peace actually hit really fucking hard home. I had to pause and wipe myself dry before I could finish

Congrats Cyberpunk, you actually managed to make something that feels more then just a game sometimes
PQnKHPq.png

these were no ordinary tears, they were man tears

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
anyone been through the brain dance scene yet how bad is it

dont have epilepsy but flashing colours fuck with my eyes

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
this game is astonishingly beautiful, and i just started act 2 and no major gamebreaking glitches. i saw a floating cellphone and a half second of clipping through a character. i spent so much time just walking around, enjoying the ray tracing in the night's natural light mixed with neon colours.

fuck playing this game on anything less than the highest graphics

so fucking unreal, i love the game so much. it really feels what you wished everything bethesda game was, and what you always assumed them to be trying to do, but in reality falling short every time.

im really taking my time on it. fantastic stuff really.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
maybe im bad but the gunplay and melee just seems really clunky
[doublepost=1607632231][/doublepost]I like the game tho

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
maybe im bad but the gunplay and melee just seems really clunky
[doublepost=1607632231][/doublepost]I like the game tho

personally, i feel as if the clunkiness of combat is purposeful. if they made combat to enjoyable to shoot'em up with, then there would be little incentive to use the more creative methods of combat. while maybe i'm just covering for CDPR, i do feel as if the clunkiness of a shooting is fitting in a RPG where weapons will eventually scale up and get better along with the characters specializations.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
iu

7 hours and 50 minutes later and only 24.5 gigs downloaded

trying desperately to not get myself spoiled so ive done fuckall today online